Main | March 2008 »

February 2008

'I Had 300 Injections In My Face - To Look TEN Years Younger'

Would you have cosmetic surgery? Have you had cosmetic surgery? What do you think about women who have had it? Are you scared about what could happen? Would you rather grow old gracefully or look as good as you possibly can? Let us know your thoughts....

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

'I Lost 1 1/2st Just 5 Days After Giving Birth'

Do you think it’s ok to diet during pregnancy? Would you diet during your own pregnancy? Have you dieted through your own pregnancy? Do you think it affects the health of the baby? Who should be the priority during pregnancy – the mother or the baby? Tell us your thoughts...

'Dumped For My Gym Addiction'

What do you think about Carly's story. Have you ever driven away a loved with a gym addiction? Do you think her boyfriend should have been more supportive? Or do you think he was right to dump her?

Should Women Propose?

Should women propose? Who do you agree with - Catherine (Yes) or Tad (No)? Are you a women who has proposed yourself? Would you ever do it yourself? Let us know your thoughts.

Quarter-Life Crisis

Have you had a quarter-life crisis? Are you going through one at the moment? Or do you believe that this ailment is a lot of nonsense? Tell us what you think.

'Love Cured My Crack Habit'

Tell us what you think about this story here.

Katy Brand

What do you think about what Katy is saying? Tell us what you think.

Yummy Tummy

Would you run up a £4,500 credit card bill for a flat stomach? Have your say

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS

He Wants Kids - But I Don't

Do you have a partner doesn't want kids? Or are you someone who wants kids, but your partner doesn't? Are children a blessing or not? Tells us your thoughts.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS

Rich, Glam and Miserable

Can money make you happy? Or do you think money is the route of all evil? And what would you rather be - happy and poor, or rich and miserable?