Would you run up a £4,500 credit card bill for a flat stomach? Have your say

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e550508c258833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Yummy Tummy:

Comments

Karen Warne

In reply to the comments posted by Stormme Moorcroft. If you're happy with size 18 then there is no problem for you, however for me it was. I just wanted to get back to a size that I felt comfortable with, and one that when I went out, I wasn't always looking for a corner to hide myself in, or cover myself up because I had no confidence. I admire and envy the larger lady who has confidence, and why should they have to diet, I just wasn't happy. As for my tummy muscles, I had been told by a couple of doctors prior to my op that my stomach muscles were very good especially considering the 6 children I have and the sizes some of them were when they were born, but that no exercise could get rid of the excess skin and dimpling effect, and that was on top of the fact that for the last year I had been working out 4 times a week in a gym, which yes did make a difference to my legs and arms. It is a shame that some people seem to assume when you say you've had plastic surgery that its through laziness or for a quick fix, sometimes its because you've tried everything else and you're so desperate to try that last resort!

The comments to this entry are closed.