« Rich, Glam and Miserable | Main | Yummy Tummy »

He Wants Kids - But I Don't

Do you have a partner doesn't want kids? Or are you someone who wants kids, but your partner doesn't? Are children a blessing or not? Tells us your thoughts.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55063918a8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference He Wants Kids - But I Don't:

Comments

renee

my partner wants a kid one day but i don't because he already has one and i told him that he doesn't need two and that i don't want any and that's final...but i don't want to disappoint him what should i do???

Jennifer

Stormme, there's nothing wrong with being a size twenty if it suits you. My flatmate is a 26, my best friend is an 18 and they are both lovely and curvy, in proportion, have defined faces and are not saggy.
On the other hand, I don't suit being that size. After losing 35 kilos I am now a size 12 and suit this size, I'd look a bit odd if I were any skinnier, however I have now got the most disgusting stomach and upper arms imaginable. Try needing to wear "hold 'em in" knickers every day just to avoid infection before you go judging. I wish I knew how bad I would look after losing weight, I would have stopped at a size 16 when I still had some fat holding my skin up.

joanne

NO WAY..... what a waste of money that could have been spent on holidays. trips out with the kids etc.and food, goodness all those cakes she could of eaten.

i too will be 40 this year and im aiming to be 17st and a size 26! i'm 5ft3"
i have dreamt of being fat all my life, really really fat, now i'm gonna hit forty i can live my life for me. the children are growing up, and the house is nearly paid. so its my time now, i am gonna be huge huge huge...... any one who wants to lose weight can they send all their spare flabb to me......i adore it.

anyone who wants to help me gain. get intouch .....

sarah storer

thats fine if she knows she dont want children, but she may feel lost when she 50 and has no family or granchildren, but if he has hat father in side him, he will only hate as they grow old together, being a mum i dint understand her feelings, but as a women i can see to a point! i feel for him as he wants it and not every man is ready to settle down!

yvonne laidlaw

I too would like to ask for the address in Belgium, and I also have a story to tell, and would welcome some advice on what my situation is at present. I had breast cancer four years ago, and underwent a mascectomy and a reconstruction of my right breast. The surgeon made a very bad job of it, and I am also left with a very severe contracture of an implant which was inserted. I have been down the legal route to try to get the surgery I need done privately, but in the end after spending nearly £18,000 on the case, the legal team told me the hospital would just get away with it by saying the radiotherapy had caused it. I am now left back to square one, without the Hospital accepting any responsibility for it, and am shopping around for somewhere to have the breast improved, as I'm told it can be. Therefore I feel the Belgium Clinic may be an avenue for me to pursue. I know it to be a specilaized area, so if anyone has any suggestions for me, please feel free.

Dawn

Can I have the addressof the clinic please.

JOCELYN

COULD I PLEASE HAVE THE E-MAIL OR ADDRESS OF THE CLINIC THAT KAREN WARNE VISITED IN BELGIUM . GREAT IDEA. WELL DONE.

Karen Warne

In reply to the comments posted by Stormme Moorcroft. If you're happy with size 18 then there is no problem for you, however for me it was. I just wanted to get back to a size that I felt comfortable with, and one that when I went out, I wasn't always looking for a corner to hide myself in, or cover myself up because I had no confidence. I admire and envy the larger lady who has confidence, and why should they have to diet, I just wasn't happy. As for my tummy muscles, I had been told by a couple of doctors prior to my op that my stomach muscles were very good especially considering the 6 children I have and the sizes some of them were when they were born, but that no exercise could get rid of the excess skin and dimpling effect, and that was on top of the fact that for the last year I had been working out 4 times a week in a gym, which yes did make a difference to my legs and arms. It is a shame that some people seem to assume when you say you've had plastic surgery that its through laziness or for a quick fix, sometimes its because you've tried everything else and you're so desperate to try that last resort!

Dawn

Well done yummy mummy for all the weight u have lost. In answer to the lady who asks what is wrong with being a size 20? There is nothing wrong with being any size as long as u are happy with your size, whether u r a size 12, 16, 20 etc, I am sure that Karen was speaking about her own personal preferences, and I am sure that even going to the gym she would never tighten the muscles like she would of wanted. I have lost 3 stone myself, and often go to the gym, but alas, my stomach is not doing wot I would like it to do, ie become flat!! So the gym is not the be all and end all. Well done Karen for being so brave to have something like that done. You look amazing, and u should be proud of yourself.

Stormme Moorcroft

Hey... to the lady who lost all the weight... can I just say, what exactly is wrong with a size 20?! I'm 5'8 too and a size 18. I think it's really horribble that size 20 is seen as fat, what does that say for me?!?! I also wanted to say, although you did lose all that weight through dieting and whatnot, which is very goodk, whats wrong with going to the gym to tighten up your tummy muscles, wouldn't that help with the skin?! Obviously I'm no expert, but why go to all the trouble of dieting, and then turn to the stupid plastic trend of surgery to fix the rest?! But still, well done on the weight loss. =o]

Susan Bevel

What a shame - he is a good looking chap and it seems a shame not to spred the jeans.

If he wants to father my children then he is welcome anytime!

Dawn Robinson

Dear Karen I would like to say well done for losing the weight and for taking the plunge having a tummy tuck done abroad. I am also hoping to have this done and would like the details of the clinic you went to. Please can someone send this to me.?

Rihanna

I think in furture her mind will change

JANECAVANAGH

I WOULD JUST SAY WELL DONE ,I WILL BE FORTY THIS JULY AND I HAVE ALSO LOST WEIGHT AND WOULD LOVE A TUMMY TUCK.

margaret mcgraw

i am a smoker what treatment could i have to remove the creases round my mouth and eyes

Sophie

How amazing does this women look. From Fat and saggy too absulutly stunning is awesome. I wish i had the money to do something like that. I think is well-worth it!!

Mrs S.

The couple where he wants kids and she doesnt....I'm the other way round. I'm 32 and would like kids, but my husband seems to think that he doesnt want to be struggling for money as we live in a society where as a married couple you do not have the help with bringing life into the world under a stable relationship, which means that as a couple one of you stays at home while the other brings home the bacon! which also means that you then struggle financially. So yes, if you are adamant you dont want kids then thats fine, but her partner shouldnt think in due time that she will change her mind because then that might not be possible and so he doesnt want to look back in years to come and think "what if!!".

NICKY

I THINK SHE LOOKS AMAZING AND AS DONE SO WELL, IVE BIN BIG N LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT AND DOCTORS SAID I COULD HAVE MY EXSESS SKIN REMOVED THEM SHE LEFT AND THE OTHER DOCTORS WONT HELP ME,

NICKY

I THINK SHE LOOKS AMAZING AND AS DONE SO WELL, IVE BIN BIG N LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT AND DOCTORS SAID I COULD HAVE MY EXSESS SKIN REMOVED THEM SHE LEFT AND THE OTHER DOCTORS WONT HELP ME,

The comments to this entry are closed.