« September 2008 | Main | November 2008 »

October 2008

Love? I’m marrying for his millions

Is Judy a gold-digger or simply securing her future? Would you marry for money? Or is love much more important to you? Should money be a factor in a relationship?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

‘I had a boob job to look like my sister’

What do you think of Louise’s decision to have surgery? Have you ever been jealous of a sibling? Would you have drastic surgery just to look like someone else?

‘How do I tell them Daddy died helping a stranger?’

Would you be a hero? Would you help a stranger in trouble? How would you feel if somebody you loved died for someone they didn’t know? Would you feel proud or resentment?

Paralysis

Have you achieved your dream against the odds? Do you have a story to tell?

Predator

Have you been concerned by your children’s internet use? Do you control what they view? Is it a good way for them to interact with the world or do you think it opens up too many dangers?

Diet drugs

How far have you gone to lose weight? Would you consider taking diet pills? Do you think about the possible long-term damage they could do?

Gap-years

Tell us about your gap year romances

Rockerati

What do you think of the rockerati? Are the new rockerati girls rock chicks or rock brats? Do they deserve to be famous?

Bond body

What would you change about your man? What’s your favourite part of a man’s body? Are physical looks important to you?

Breast cast

Would you get a plaster cast of your breasts? Or any other part of your body? Would you have it on display in your home? Or would it be something just for you to see?