« Breast cast | Main | Rockerati »

Bond body

What would you change about your man? What’s your favourite part of a man’s body? Are physical looks important to you?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

Sue

I love mens arms. But looks are not important to me whatso ever

kelly

i like my men to be just that men,i couldnt be with someone who spends as much time in the bathroom,pimping himself or getting cosmetics surgery done because he thinks its the way to go,i rather a man to look like he suppose to look,not what the world wants him to look like,there is too much pressure in today society to have this perfect look.

hanhah

my partner is a 41yr old single dad of three,your story is nice i challenge you too turn my man around in 6 weeks he works full time with adults with learning disabilities which is stressful then manages his home and his children on his own,he was very active for years using the gym and training in martial arts then he was left on his own with the kids and his life changed,i can see his frustration because he is out of shape eatin the wrong food as a sort of comfort his blood pressure is up and feels tired and has no motavation he,s in need of a push it would make a great article,and inspiration too the single fathers in britain who seem too be an over looked part of society every thing seems to in favour of single mum lets give the dads in my man,s situation a boost let them know people are on there side....make him an inspiration its a challenge for u and him too prove anyone can get in shape.thank you hanhah.p.s he thinks the before and after stories are made up.?

Martha

Wow! Chris's body transformation was incredible. Six weeks to get a body like that is really impressive. I'd love to get my boyfriend to follow the programme, but I doubt he'd have the commitment to be down the gym every day and to sort out his rubbish diet. I intend to leave the magazine open at the page around the house though, just in case he gets inspired!

Jenny

Men tend to think looks are really important in the women that they date, but I don't think physical appearance is as important to girls. Personally I wouldn't fancy someone who was hugely overweight, and I'm not keen on lazy couch potatoes either, but the ability to make me laugh and show kindness are far more important qualities.

The comments to this entry are closed.