« A stranger saved our marriage | Main | Bond body »

Breast cast

Would you get a plaster cast of your breasts? Or any other part of your body? Would you have it on display in your home? Or would it be something just for you to see?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

kellie lyons

I'm in full support of Lisa having her boobs plastered. I too am in rememberance of my full beautiful perky breasts....two children later and I can't seem to remember what they used to be like. Now left with little droopy numbers that even Berlini and Triumph struggle to support! Only a smart well to do lady like LISA would think of plaster!

Sarah Fowler

I made a cast of my breasts in a womens art group session. Most ladies were casting their hands and feet, however as I was breast feeding my second child at the time and life seemed to revolve around my chest I decided to be a little more adventurous. I'm glad I did because I can see how large I was then to how I am now. My husband thinks it's funny.

isobeledwards

yes think its reeally cool wish i thought of it before my breast cancer now i really dont like looking at wat is left so hail lisa go girl

Aimes

I would definetly make a cast! It would be such a great memory to look back on! She is one brave lady and I am sooooo pleased that she made sure she laughed and had fun even though it was terrible news.! She is a true inspiration to young women everywhere!

Good Luck Lisa!

x

Jamie McCartney

I'm the body casting sculptor who cast Lisa. I was really moved by her story and pleased that I was able to do something positive for her. I do a lot of work for cancer charities but this was a much more direct way of making a difference. My studio is on Brighton seafront and is called Brighton Body Casting. I have been making casts of people for over 15 years and am happy to discuss any ideas you may have. Visit the website for examples and prices... www.brightonbodycasting.com

Bethan

What a fantastically positive piece, and I just wanted to say that Lisa looks gorgeous! x

ST COMERY

very interesting article and of very current interest to me,I thoroughly admire this lady's attitude and hope I can be like her should the situation arise xx

veronica

yes i would have a plaster cast of my breasts because i just like the idea of having it done

denise smith

yes i would have a cast of my breast, i think this is a part of your body that you should be proud of.

Lorna Morrison

My husband has had this very idea for a number of years now, but we do not know where to get it done. I may display them on a stand in our sitting room as I think they look really arty and fab.

Christine Marie Hodgson

I have wanted to have a cast of my breast done for awhile, before gravity takes control, but not found out any info for it. If you have any websites, I would be very grateful if you could let me know. Regards Chris

christine

love the idea of having a cast of my own body it is somthing to look back on in the future....

tracey pearce-harrison

yes i would love a cast of my breasts and yes i would have it on my lounge wall and display with pride

The comments to this entry are closed.