« 10 years in a hellhole | Main | Breast cast »

A stranger saved our marriage

Has counselling saved your relationship? How important is talking in your relationship? Would you consider going to see a counsellor if your relationship was in trouble?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

jmathew

its nice to know that u are happy now,problems comes in our journey we should wait for the solution,see today u are happy
jmathew

Janine

My husband and I had counselling a few years ago and I can honestly say it was the best thing we ever did. Like Adam and Gilly, we'd struggled with the changes in our lives since becoming parents and ended up having a trial separation. While we were apart, we were both miserable but didn't know how to get back to how we used to be. Then a friend suggested we try counselling. It took us a while, but thanks to regular sessions, we managed to get our marriage back on track. It's definitely something we'd do again if we needed to and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else. Well done Gilly and Adam for not giving up!

Icicle

Well done Gilly and Adam! Too many couples give up on their relationships because they're not prepared to put in the hard work when things start to go wrong. Marriages always have their ups and downs, but their story shows that many problems can be worked through by talking - and listening to each other.

The comments to this entry are closed.