« Paralysis | Main | Love? I’m marrying for his millions »

‘I had a boob job to look like my sister’

What do you think of Louise’s decision to have surgery? Have you ever been jealous of a sibling? Would you have drastic surgery just to look like someone else?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

Louise bradley

I wish everyone had the confidence that "juliet" has who posted the first comment seeing she knows so much about self confidance. i felt the need to have a boob job as after the birth of my first child they were un recognisable i wonder if she has had any children so she could nderstand what that feels like?

Anna

My sister has much bigger boobs than me but I'd never get mine altered to compete. I'm a small B-cup, compared to her E-cup, but I'm quite comfortable with my size - sport's easier for a start! It's a shame people aren't more accepting of the body that nature gave them.

Juliet

Frankly, Louise needs to grow up and start realising that she is not her sister. She didn't need a boob job to give her confidence, she just needed to see her sister as a person, a friend, not someone to compete with. The only one I feel sympathy for is Jane, who had to deal with her insecurities and pettiness when she hadn't done anything wrong. I'm glad Louise is happier now, but she could have saved herself money and heartache by learning to love her body in the first place.

janine

I dont think she had the the surgery 2 look like her sister that would be silly but after reading the article she wasnt happy with her chest size and getting the op made her happier so in the case surgery's not always a bad thing.

I'm considering getting mine done 2 lol x

The comments to this entry are closed.