« Katy Brand | Main | 'I Lost 1 1/2st Just 5 Days After Giving Birth' »

'Dumped For My Gym Addiction'

What do you think about Carly's story. Have you ever driven away a loved with a gym addiction? Do you think her boyfriend should have been more supportive? Or do you think he was right to dump her?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e550795d568834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'Dumped For My Gym Addiction':

Comments

carly thornton

I would like to say that you for all of your kind words. just a quick update to say I have taken my hobby a step further and now class it as a sport and and competeting in fitness competitions now!! its amazing and the most fantastic experience of my life!!

thank you again everyone carly x

jmathew

are you looking for druginterventions
here it is
jmathew
Looking to perform an intervention on a loved one who is abusing drugs or alcohol? This site can definitely help. http://www.druginterventions.net

Rhianne Flint

i think its stupid that the men are dumping her for being toned & sexy if she was fat & flabby then they wouldnt want to know! they obviously arent worth it because if they were, they would love her for who she is & what she does so she just have to wait & find someone that loves the gym just as much as her.

d

I think that the fact that the word obsession has cropped up more than a few times would surely indicate a problem....there is always compromise in a relationship but it has to be by both people, not just the guy. she should relax the gym sessions and lead a balanced life-style....

and bodybuilders are self-obsessed which is why they would get along...but the extreme ones sleep most of the day after a workout and do little else but going to the gym and posing...what a life.......

Nadia

I think Carly should look for a man who loves her for herself and shouldnt change for anyone really if he truly loves her he'll compromise with her gym addiction and him and I think every girl looks for that in a man. Bye!

phil

I think you look beautiful and will meet somebody with a like minded hobby eventually.We guys spend a lot of time watching footy so why shouldnt you go to the gym.Good luck.

emma

I think you look fab, however there is clearly something behind this need to stay thin. while you are focusing all your efforts on this, no man will stick with you, no matter how hard they train unless they have the same issues in which case it will become a destructive relationship. until you can be happy with how you look, how can a guy? I really hope you find someone who loves you for you, not how your body looks.

Barry

You won't have a healthy relationship until you develop more deep-rooted confidence.

Raoul

I think you will find a guy who is into health and loves toned women....patience...it is not a large group of men....but I am one of them and love my fit wife....even if she can be boring and focused on health and fitness.

kimberley

I think carly looks fantastic, though when you get to the point that you are letting your friends down and your obsession with something is the cause of that ,then i think its time to start making time for the people in your life that matter. Going to the gym three times a week is plenty of exercise for anyone, either that or get a job teaching in a gym that way she can teach during the day and make time for a social life and start enjoying other things.

fee

you look totally amazing, you will meet someone who will appreciate your fitness regime i wish i had your stamina!!!!

caroline

she looks great but i do think she should have 1 or 2 rest days a week, there is nothing wrong with excercising the way she does i go walking for nearly 3 hours a day and rest at the weekends and dont put any weight on, your body does need the rest.

The comments to this entry are closed.