« 'Love Cured My Crack Habit' | Main | Should Women Propose? »

Quarter-Life Crisis

Have you had a quarter-life crisis? Are you going through one at the moment? Or do you believe that this ailment is a lot of nonsense? Tell us what you think.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e5507953138834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Quarter-Life Crisis:

Comments

Lucy

Thank you for this fantastic article. As I sat back on my sofa on a Saturday afternoon contemplating once again what to do with my life I picked up Fab and read about Elly and the QLC which I had never heard of before. I am 27 and one of the 7 million as described in this article. It was totally liberating to put a name to this and know I wasn't alone. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about it but nice to know it's not just me!

Mary

I completely know what Elly went through. I am 33 and have takenteh decision to quit my well paid job without having anything else lined. I truly believed I wanted to do something compltely different and still do. I want to pursue my reals dreams. Except I don't know what that is and now have paniced and am attending interviews for jobs I know i don't really want because I think that is all I can do. But I am not even successful i this as I can't put teh effort into the interview when my heart is not into it. What a merry go round!

Leroy

I've just been through a traumatic 1/5 life crisis. I decided to quit my position at a leading investment bank and now drive a milk float in Loughborough. The money isn't as good but I do get free semi-skimmed.

The comments to this entry are closed.