« 'I Lost 1 1/2st Just 5 Days After Giving Birth' | Main | 'At last the "hunchback" jibes have stopped' »

'I Had 300 Injections In My Face - To Look TEN Years Younger'

Would you have cosmetic surgery? Have you had cosmetic surgery? What do you think about women who have had it? Are you scared about what could happen? Would you rather grow old gracefully or look as good as you possibly can? Let us know your thoughts....

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e5508c25c08833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'I Had 300 Injections In My Face - To Look TEN Years Younger':

Comments

SuesSeree

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum, thought i would say Hi :)

Claire

nina

I am 56 and yes I have had a facelift 6 years ago, I would do it again I look and feel great the financial cost was high but it was worth it, everyone comments how good I look, I just love the way I look, I feel so happy about myself its not for everyone its a personal decision and you should only do it for yourself, I now go for regular botox injections and I will continou on this mad cosmetic surgery journey until I die, NO I DONT WANT TO GROW OLD GRACEFULLY

deedee

I would have some plastic surgery. But I am concerned about the healing process. Wouldn't want to have some fatality due to vanity issues.
It's good to do to tighten up or finetune some areas.

Katie Jones

I don't blame women for wanting to have plastic surgery. If I had the cash I would so book myself in for it. The only thing I'm not all for is getting yourself in debt for it. I think that's taking vanity to another level, come back down to earth!

Jo

I had that but i had 301. My faace blew up like a ballon, so i had 299 more. This was the most best thing i have ever done in my life . iT COSt me £300,000.0 and i would deffinetly do it again, i am now living in a carbord box on the cornor of princess street. if im lucky, people will give me half of a burger now and again.

shannon

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!no offence but that is sooooo stupid

Leeanna Crooke

I would like to get to a ripe old age before i start have to take extra treatment. I'm 28 years old and feel that l have very good skin and look after myself with out the pre-op treatments. I can't say that one day l won't need them because l'm sure l will. But l do feel that a lot of you people today are just following fashion to try these new produces. But l am a true in when l say each to there own. Everyone has freedom of choice and only you can make yourself happy x

The comments to this entry are closed.