« March 2008 | Main | May 2008 »

April 2008

'I Spent 20k On Surgery To Get My Man'

What lengths would you go to for love? Would you be willing to spend this amount of money and put yourself through the same pain as Pam? Do you think men really appreciate this effort? Would you consider having surgery if you thought you could get the man of your dreams? Do men really mind or is is more to do with the woman’s own confidence?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

'I Don't Believe In Marriage!'

Have you been unlucky in love? Have you been married more than once? How was it different the second or third time around? Is marriage becoming a thing of the past or do you still think it plays an important part in society? Do you think there’s as much pressure on people to marry these days?

Fabulous Attitude - Ulrika Jonsson

How did you find pregnancy? Have you brought up children on your own? Do you think it matters if there’s only one parent around? Would you do anything differently?

Age Gap

Have you ever been in a relationship where there was a significant age gap? Do you think age really matters when two people are in love? Would it influence your decision about having children? Do you think your friends and family would mind?

Deadly addiction

Would you consider taking laxatives as a way to control your weight? Do you think about the wider health implications behind doing this? Should taking laxatives be considered as serious an eating disorder as anorexia or bulimia?

‘I stole her husband and got what I deserved’

Have you had an affair? Has a partner cheated on you? Can your relationship continue after discovering one of you has been unfaithful? Does anybody end up being happy? Did Emma get her just desserts? Is someone once a cheat, always a cheat or can people change?

Too terrified to have children

Everyone knows giving birth is painful but would it actually put you off having a baby? Have you decided to remain childless because of the thought? Do you think these women can over-come their fears? Is having a baby worth the pain?

Can You Be Fat and Happy?

Do you think you have to be a perfect size 10 to be happy? Georgia says that if there was a pill which would shrink you to a size 12 everyone would take it – would you? Has your weight fluctuated over the years? If so, did it affect your mood and outlook on life? Does size really matter when it comes to your happiness?

Who's Looking At Your Web Profile?

Do you think twice about putting certain photos on Facebook? Have you landed yourself in trouble on the internet? Maybe you have an online persona too? Or a second life on the web? Do you think it effects your real life? Have you ever risked a job or a relationship because of the internet?

My extreme four-hour makeover

Out of the treatments discussed, which would you be most likely to try? Do you think it’s worth spending this amount of money even if the results are only temporary?