« Too terrified to have children | Main | Deadly addiction »

‘I stole her husband and got what I deserved’

Have you had an affair? Has a partner cheated on you? Can your relationship continue after discovering one of you has been unfaithful? Does anybody end up being happy? Did Emma get her just desserts? Is someone once a cheat, always a cheat or can people change?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e551fcb52c8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference ‘I stole her husband and got what I deserved’:

Comments

Beth

Reading emmas story , must have made many people feel in different ways , as many pople have gone through tragic times like this . In one way she was lucky because many people think they can trust people , like emma did and then they have children and they get split which is a real shame . I felt quite happy though has she had learnt and understood what she had done wrong and how it feels. Theres plenty more people put there for you and hope you find the right person .

Susan Keeble

I feel sorry for Emma she was a young niave girl being taken advantage of by an older married man who should have known better.

Thankfully she is still young enough to make a decent life with someone else, be happy and will have learnt from this sad experience.

Unfortunately life rarely has a fairytale ending as Emma has learnt to her cost.

I wish her luck for the future.

Susan Keeble
Tilehurst

Cindy

Did Emma get what she deserved?, definitely!! Emma deserved a second chance at life and love away from that cheating creep, and that is what she got. Before we judge Emma we must remember what we were like at 16 and as it sounds as if Emma had never had a serious relationship at that stage how could she know the consequences of her actions including the hurt she was causing Terri? Emma has made a mistake, paid her price and should stop being so hard on herself. Move on and be happy Emma.

Anon

I am no writer but after reading the sad story of Emma Isaac I felt compelled into contacting Fabulous. I was a married man of 17 years with children and was faithful to my wife even though over the years a few women did make suggestive comments, but I always turned them down. My wife used to throw things at me on odd occasions and shout all the time but I struggled on. Some evenings by the end I would drive round the block for an hour not wanting to return to more verbal abuse. I am not condoning what Emma's husband did at all; I’m just surprised that it was not Emma that sort comfort from another. When my wife and I separated I gave the car, contents and 80% of the money from the house. I knew she had taken another 10k hidden in a secret account that I was not meant to know about....but I’m not stupid. But it didn't matter, I’m not money driven just wanted to be happy in myself. Basically seven years ago I met a woman and fell very much in love. She talked, did not shout and made me feel very happy when we met up for the odd cup of tea. In my head I was having an affair even if it was not physical at that point. I felt bad, as I should not and did not like to hide my feelings. What I’m trying to say is that even though, how ever it is painted, I had an affair I would never do it again. Not all men that have affairs want it or like it and the girl I fell in love with all those years ago now loves me too, we are to marry next year and she still treats me wonderfully. We talk all day and would never let her down. I can be trusted as one thing I did learn is that in the end all that 'affair' stuff only comes to tears and makes you ill - I still see a therapist now about I was treated. My kids love me and we talk every day. I see them every other weekend without fail and then there are the holidays, it’s not great and would like them to live with me as the ex wife shouts at them now instead....which is the only reason why I regret leaving.

The comments to this entry are closed.