« Deadly addiction | Main | Terrorised by children »

'I Spent 20k On Surgery To Get My Man'

What lengths would you go to for love? Would you be willing to spend this amount of money and put yourself through the same pain as Pam? Do you think men really appreciate this effort? Would you consider having surgery if you thought you could get the man of your dreams? Do men really mind or is is more to do with the woman’s own confidence?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e5520f0ce28834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'I Spent 20k On Surgery To Get My Man':

Comments

Jennifer

Wow. She was beautiful before, I can't imagine any man turning that down and it turns out that Mark liked her as she was.
What a pathetic woman. I don't object to plastic surgery to fix drastic flaws but there was nothing wrong with her!!!
You shouldn't even publish stories like this, young girls aren't likely to see the part where he liked her to start with.
What a truly, truly pathetic woman, he should have dumped her when she said that she did it for him, that's creepy and stalkery.

raty

i want to ask a question, i red in ur magazine that i can ask any cosmetic s q, so, i did 3 sessions of full face photorjuvenation, and i need 3 more, but so far i didn t noticed any progress or changement, is it normal? should i wait until the last session or there is something wrong? please i wait for ur response.thanks.

Lilly

He ain't my dream man, if I need surgery for him to be in love with me!!!!!!

shannon

why wud u do that?

nicole lumsden

Rite i read this and i thought to myself if this women thinks this will make her happy for the rest of her life then thats up to her, but to spend that amount of money on changing yourself for ever is unbelievable (especialy for a man)as i read the man said he had already fell for her. So my conclution is this women didn't do it for the man, she did it for herself, how did i come to this. well the simple fact is no matter how much a women loves a man she will always have in the back of her mind will it last. so if she thought it through she will have realised that if this ever ends she knows she will be confident in herself.
lilnic xx

The comments to this entry are closed.