« Fabulous Issue 60 - tell us what you think | Main | Fabulous Issue 61 - tell us what you think »

Do you love Katie and Peter’s straight-talking style?

Do you think America will ‘get’ them? Has Katie left ‘Jordan’ behind?

Comments

Samantha Jane

I think the pair are brilliant. Fun to watch, they seem 100% themselves. Fabulous parents, Peter for also taking on Harvey! Kate for bringing up Harvey alone at first. Very strong people and very business minded. At the end of the day they are doing a job and they have got their own tv programme....so they cant be that VULGAR and Discuting!

Della

Okay, am I the only person sick of the sight of Katie and Peter? They have little talent other than pouting and preening. Fair enough they have lots of money but that will never buy the Andre's enough class to even start to be taken seriously anywhere in the world. Katie's language is vulgar and she seems more interested in her own body than being nice to those around her. Disrespectful and rude. And the Jady Goody comments have alienated her from the majority. She should hang her head in shame.

Clara

Loved the Katie and Peter pictures, and reading about them training for the London Marathon made me laugh. Only Jordan could run 26 miles in an orange all-in-one Lycra catsuit with Peter at her heels on a lead that has "together forever" on it! I for one will be cheering them both on!

Beth

I'm pleased to read that things are going well with Peter and Katie. So what if they bicker – don't we all?

Laura H

Although I'm no fan of plastic surgery and can see why Peter doesn't like his wife changing her body, I don't think anyone should be judged for wanting to go under the knife. If you can afford it and feel like it will make a difference to your self-esteem, then where's the harm? She may not be to everyone's taste, but there's no denying that Katie looks pretty amazing.

lauren

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i absolutly love katies heels the pink and yellow ones and they are from topshop!! perfect i know what i will be buying with my next pay haha :P

diane evans

think katie is brill.natuall down to earth.both are brilliant parents.lv her to bits.

anne worthington

i think the americans will find jordan as disgusting as we do the way she talks about sex is"nt funny its nasty and she bullies every one around her i dont think the americans will like her one bit

debbie henderson

I love the 2 of them and think they are brill. They're just like any other couple(except for the bank balace!) i love the fact they speak their minds and bicker then are all over each other. just like me n my hubby Go you two!!!! Love you MWAH

Jane

I like Peter and Katie, and I'm looking forward to their new show.

sonia

Katie/jordan is one of the most insecure people around. I like her business sense, that's about it. Vulgar? yes. People buy into what they think they cannot be. I for one, do not find her an inspiration, just money and fame hungry, to the point of nausea.
I think her husband seems a much nice person, slightly more down to earth. maybe its the fact she loves being the centre of attention all the time-oh and if that fails she talks about sex. tired and boring. It is good to forgive and forget but the way she dissed Jade when she was ill, not good. she probably thought the public would have supported her. Many people suffering from cancer never had the voice or means Jade did, but bottom line? she left it all to her children.

The comments to this entry are closed.