« Have you been betrayed by someone you love? | Main | Do you love Katie and Peter’s straight-talking style? »

Fabulous Issue 60 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday 

Comments

pam

Loving those beauty wonders - ive been trying to choose a new mascara for ages, now i know which one to go for!

Claire

I thought your article "The Face of Beauty" was really inspirational. I work with young people and it was really refreshing to show them the article indicating that being beautiful dosnt have to mean adhearing to the celeb inspired images that many young women in particular see within many of todays magazines! I though all of the women within the article were beautiful and their individuality was clear. The article shows that beauty comes in all shapes and forms!

Scott

It's a great supplement week in, week out. Having seen the pictures of Joss Stones looking gorgeous, as ever. I for one would love the chance to partner material for Miss Stone but we can all dream.

Tracy Sneddon

Hi Fabulous
I love the new mag and the special offers are great. The free pink straighteners are brilliant unfortunatley I've broken my hand and haven't had the chance to use them properly. Keep up the good work.

Tracy

The comments to this entry are closed.