« Would you have secret surgery? | Main | Fabulous Issue 60 - tell us what you think »

Have you been betrayed by someone you love?

Would you take a partner back if they’d cheated on you? What’s the best way to heal a broken heart?

Comments

dawn

I am going through exactly the same as nicola right now. I found out 2 weeks ago that my partner of 5 years has been having an affair with a woman he works with. I only have 2 weeks till my due date, so I am 38 weeks pregnant. It came as a shock, I found messages on his mobile. He admitted he wouldn't have told me and hoped the affair would stop. He told me he loved me and was truly sorry. Quit his job (which he lived for) and was willing to do anything I said to get me back. I was willing to give him a second chance and things were going well for 2 weeks, it looked like the affair would finally make us stronger. Unfortunately I found pictures of him cuddled up to some tart in a holiday photo that was taken 2 years prior. He admitted he was a flirt (he always pretended I was the only girl for him) and that he danced with and chatted up women. He was an amazing man and a great father, but now I don't even know who he is. He is desperate to make it work, but he has disrespected me so much I don't know if I should give him a chance. Im lost and vulnerable!

pam

i would never take someone back if they'd cheated on me! how could you ever trust them again?

Sam

It’s so sad Nicola was betrayed when she was carrying her husband’s child and needed him the most. I hope she learns to trust again and finds someone who treats her and her children in the way they deserve.

emma

my partner had a drunken one night stand after 4 years of our relationship. it was painful, but he came forward and admitted his mistake. we are still together a year on, and expecting our first baby. if it happened again however, the relationship would be over. he made a mistake, but we love each other and that has made it work. it would be different if it was an affair though, and that he did not love me anymore. luckily for me, that isn't the case.

Aaliya Khalid

Stop talking to the person try not to think of them as much move onn find anuva man

KAREN

NEVER! my ex went behind my bk afta lettin me plan our weddin! then i found bout hed bn unfaithfull twice b4 that!! wot goes around they say! FINGERS CROSSED EH!!!!

The comments to this entry are closed.