« What makes a fighter? | Main | What do you think of pro-ana sites? »

Would you stay with your partner if you discovered they were already married?

Why do you think some men behave like this? What should Dee tell her two sons?

Comments

Irene

I think you should tell the children depending on the age of them, its no good telling them if they are not old enough to understand,but otherwise they must be told because if you dont do it someone else will and people can be cruel.you and the kids will get over it.thats if you leave him, but i dont think its a good idea to stay because if he hasnt divorced her now then i doubt he ever will.he might still be going to see her, there are many men with 2 families and its very cruel.

Irene

I was fooled when I was about 19, I met a guy and went out with him for a few months,I knew his brothers also and I would have known if he was married or so I thought. and one day I was sitting in his car outside a shop, a young woman came up to me and said hello whats your name and I told her, she said where is john and I said he is in the shop,she who I was and I told her I was Johns girlfriend she asked for how long and I said about 3 months, and then asked why she was asking these questions.she then told me she was is wife,I got such a shock jumped out of the car and said, tell him to go to hell I will not be seeing him again.I heard some weeks later that she was divorcing him,and I never saw him again.men can be such creeps and very sly and devious.

Jane

Dee must have been crazy to take her husband back after she found out he’d lied to her – especially about something as important as a marriage! Once someone’s shown their true colours like that – it’s unlikely they’re ever going to change.

libby

tell them the truth,my husband did the same and i always made a joke of it to my daughter she knows i love her and thats all that counts,why are you wasting your time getting a marraige annuled that never legally existed just let go and move on (he has)im still married to my husband even though weve been parted for 10 years,he remarried several years ago without divorcing me,and soon left her,its hard being rejected but u will be ok,so will your children,forget about him and just move on

The comments to this entry are closed.