« Fabulous Issue 51 - tell us what you think | Main | Are you happy with your sex life? »

Do girls look better with less make-up?

Do you feel sexier with or without make-up? Does make-up give you confidence?

Comments

Brookie

Well, I believe everyone is different and has their own personal self image in their eyes. But, to tell you the truth no matter what somebody tells you, the natural appearance is the best. And I have that opinion for many reasons, not nessacarily because I feel that I am better-looking without the masscara and eyeliner:
1. Your skin is much healthier and not clogged by all the gunk.
2. Your eye color shows so much better without the black eye make-up.
3. Your lip color isn't faked out by lipstick.
4. You don't have to waste your time applying all the products, so you have more time to your sleeping habits.
5. Most guys don't like the face covered with a thick mask of gross make-up.
6. You don't have to worry about messing up anything.
Those are some reasons that support my opinion. And yes, the mascara is like your security blanket, I know how it feels. But I am trying to branch out from the make-up. And every now and again, yeah, I definetly load it on. Its like your on a diet, but when you have that special and rare moment of candy and sugar, you just melt and die it feels so great to be rewarded. Well its the same thing with make-up. So, I hope I inspire somebody! :) And besides, if a guy only go's out with you because he likes you better with make-up, then he is a jerk, besides, you live for yourself, no one else. You shouldn't have to do something you don't wanna if it means pleasing a guy.

Danielle

I think that wearing make up can make your eyes look very pretty and attractive, but when you put too much make-up on it spoils your real natural beauty behind all of that make-up. Too much foundation makes your skin look clumpy, and even worse when it doesn't match your skin tone. Just a small bit of eyeliner and mascara would work, and maybe a little lipgloss would do the trick.

hhh

i know evyone else thinks different, but i think that vicky looked better with make up. soz! its my opinion

Sarah

Yes they look much better without make up it conceals their natural features and it makes people judge them by it uncessarily. Less is more so keep being true to yourselves and go out their in style.

louise doherty

hello fab!
well i personally think that both girls look so much more lovely without all that make up on they looked like plastic dolls before. There must be some underlying reason why vicky feels the need to have to wear all that make up!! I would also like to know how she can afford all of this make up by being a full time single mom???? As i myself am and i couldn't justify spending that much money on make up each month i dont even spend that much in a year and i always get compliments!! Why dont vicky do something like start a course maybe in beauty and therapy as there is lots of support for single moms she will be learning about something she obviously enjoys and eventually she will be getting paid!!!! And those hair extensions well it looks as if someone has forget to cut some of her hair and she pays £250 for that look when she looks ALOT better without it all!!!!
Louise, Birmingham

Tristan

They looked absolutely beautiful without all the grunge on their faces. They looked like strippers! In the photo without all that slap, they natural and gorgeous, totally different!

Rachel

Hello.. I Stopped wearing makeup at the begining of summer 2007 and my skins been great ever since.. and when i do wear makeup i get appreciated and complimented for it which i enjoy! I think natural beauty is alot better than hiding yourself behind makeup products.

elouise

You girls look so much nicer without all that heavy makeup, you both look so much healthier and younger. keep in to a minimum girls you both look stunning.. xx

Rebecca

I think they look much better without make up and need to work on their self esteem to recognise their true strengths without having to hide behind a mask of make-up.

sharon

i think that they both look 100 times better without the OTT make up!! they look so beautiful and so natural with the make-under. i think they should consider modelling with their natural beauty..they're so lucky to look so lovely.

vicky james

HI EVERYONE ITS VICKY WHO DID THE MAKE UNDER I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AFTER HEARING EVERY ONE APPROVE THE UNDER LOOK I HAVE DECIDED TO WEAR LITTLE MAKE UP, ITS A BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST TO HEAR EVERY ONE SAY IT.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN AND THANK YOU TO FABULOUS!!
xx

Wiliam

Both girls look 10 times better without the make-up, especially the blond as she looks a wee honey and would make a good career out of modelling if she ever decided to go along that way, that's my opinion.

lynne gore

wow what a difference make up makes it dosnt even look like jodie marsh its like its to different people.vicky and martha are to natural beautys who certaintly dont need make up they are stunning without it and looking very radiant.

jane

I think yhe girls look 100% better without the heavy makeup.somtimes less is more.The heavy makeup made masks hiding 2 very pretty faces

Karina Duffin

I think make-up can make some girls feel confident because if we are having a bad 'face' day and we just want to cover up then it can give us a boost of outer confidence. However, I feel that real beauty comes from within. If your happy with yourself and content, it will shine through, every girl is beautiful but makeup can sometimes give us that extra lift of confidence if we feel like we need it :) x

Nicola

I just wanted to say how naturally beautiful you both look after the re-vamp! I know its down to personal preference at the end of the day but you should avoid the full on make-up....you are stunning......enjoy it while you still can. Before you know it we will all be wrinkly and make up won't hide that!

Nicola from Manchester

Kazza

Both girls look gorgeous without make-up. Vicky looks absolutely stunning! It's such a shame that she can't see it for herself..her made-up look is ageing and unfortunately makes her look cheap.

Rianne

I think most girls especially teenage girls are pulled into the circle of all their friends and seem to be jealous of the girls who are naturally stunning. They can't away from the the idea that they are not pretty and they turn to make-up. Make-up makes you feel good and can look smart but not if the user is doing it to pretend to themselves.

e m petrie

I think the girls look MUCH better without all the make-up. The natural look is far more attractive than the 'drag queen' look, everyone likes to get made-up for a night out but less is definately more! Make-up can make you feel sexier & more confident if applied moderatly and not caked on!

Helen

Hi,
I have to say the girls in the Beauty Rehab feature issue 52 look so much better without make up. They look fresh and healthy and pretty. I am a 43yrd mother of 2 boys aged 20 and 15 and I never wear make up.I have never really wore it even in my teens, well maybe a little!
I have just had a major opperation which has left me with my life but a 5 inch scar across my collar bone and I dont intend to cover it up. It is me now. Im gratefull for my life. Women should be proud of their natural beauty.
Regards HELEN

Ellie

I think that the 'make-under' girls in your issue looked so much better without make-up. I'd love to be as naturally pretty as them- why would they want to hide all their natural beauty?!

BJM

I think they both look amazing with minimal make up on! Its a shame the blonde has not embraced the look as she look 100 times better without it! I'm glad the brunette has stayed with her new look as she look radiant and absolutely stunning.

The comments to this entry are closed.