« What do you think of pro-ana sites? | Main | What do you think of Alice’s story? »

Fabulous Issue 51 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday

Comments

marie

Hello
Please can you tell me how i can purchase the pink rose dress £32 from issue 57. I have searched over and over on ASOS.COM as stated in the magazine but just can't find it.

Chrissie

I was impressed with your report on 24-hour shopoholics. Many people out there are addicted to shopping, and many of us do not realise that this is a serious addiction that brings misery. My mother is a shopoholic, and it took me years to realise that she faces a very real daily battle trying not to spend money that she does not have. The more publicity on this subject the better.

Rachel Hughes

Hi, can you tell me the make of the swimsuit Gemma Atkinson is whereing in the Fabulous magazine interview from Sun 8th Feb. It looks fab from the back!!!
many Thanks
Rachel

paula

Hi, Like many of the other readers I too have struggled to get some of the items shown when either shopping online or going the the high street. Are the items shown in the magazine ahead of the shops? Thanks, looking forward to seeing more affordable trendy items next week.

whitney

i really liked the lip gloss and the colour of the nails in page 35 and i really want to know where to buy the 2 items

rebecca

It was interesting to read about the single dad's, how about showing us single mum from Wales there are men around for us.

Lisa

Rhys sounds like such a lovely man – managing to look after his own child and a step daughter after the death of his wife. It’s so brave to try and do it on your own. If I wasn’t taken already I’d be tempted myself!

charlie

I loved your article on single dads. As a single mother of two girls,I am aware of how hard it is to meet someone, especially when your priorty is your kids. It's reassured me that not all men are bad and hopefully someday, someone will see my 'cute baggage' the way I do.

The comments to this entry are closed.