« Fabulous Issue 49 - tell us what you think | Main | What makes a fighter? »

What's spurred you on to lose weight?

Have you managed to lose weight on your own? Would you think about seeing your GP to help you lose weight?

Comments

Sally Oswin

I have used a treatment called Hypoxi therapy, I saw it recently on Channel 4's How to Look Good Naked.

I had fab results and they seemed to have lasted, I tried all the usual diets and exercise but the weight never seemed to come off my bottom and thighs and this machine really helped me to target those areas.

So I would recommend it to you.

Ellie Carpenter

My Gp wasnt very helpful about helping me loose weight... i went down to nearly a size 10 last year i am quite active and for some reason i just keep puttin on weight. i try to eat healthy but my main fall down is bread.
I think my weight loss from before was just due to stress of exams and the pressure. but now i want my old body back as this one is depressing me and i have loads of lovely clothes i can no longer get into.
When i went to see my GP they just sent me for a blood test ( ANOTHER ONE) for my tharoid. I did't go for the test cause i am scared of needles after an incident with a previous bllos test.

I had joined the gym started kick boxing and yet to loose any weight. so it looks like another trip to see if my GP will help me a little more!

The comments to this entry are closed.