« Marriage infidelity | Main | Questions for Jamie Oliver »

No-diet tester

Do you have a sure-fire way of losing weight? Do you think there’s something better out there than diet and exercise? What weight-loss wonders have you tried?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e553b545108833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference No-diet tester:

Comments

jdpolson

Hello all,

I'm currently researching various weight loss programs and courses.

So, if you don't mind please answer in this topic: What’s your single most important question about weight loss?

Cheers, JD

Sam

Can't find a stockist for the Green tea hand gel can anyone help????

LAURA

I'VE JUST BEEN ON THE SKINNY WATER WEBSITE AND IT SAY'S YOU CAN BUY IT AT SUPERDRUG, WHSMITHS, TESCO, SELFRIDGES AND HARRODS DOESN'T SAY IF ON LINE OR NOT BUT I IMAGINE YOU CAN GET IT IN THE SHOP ALSO THEY HAVE DEALS ON THERE WEBSITE LIKE 12 BOTTLES FOR £11.88 AND THERE ARE SLIMMING PILLS ECT ON THERE TO IT'S SKINNYWATER.CO.UK

clair routledge

Hi i have been using the pink patch i read your comments on it in the magazine. I work as a bus driver so i sit on my bum all day then never have the time to exercise and to top it all off im a fussy eater. I find the pink patch is quite expensive i have use my trial 6 and have just recived 30 which has cost me 40 quid which is alot of money. I wouldnt say i have lost any weight yet but unlike the woman who tired them in the magazine i dont have any side affect with it just by the end of the day its not very sticky anymore

Kate

Were Can You Get Thiis Skinny Water ?

lisa

hi..they sell the bio synergie skinny water on tesco.com for 99p a bottle or they have the clear version (not sure what the differnce would be lol!) for £1.00.
Hope this helps you.xxx

Angie Gaspar

I am trying to find stockists for the green tea diet gel advertised in this weeks edition of Fabulous. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Shona McColl

can anyone tell me where I can buy the skinny water from?????? thanks

nicola

please help me im wanting 2 buy some skinny water. But i carnt find a shop that stock it.Only the net an i dont want to do that.so where can i buy it?????

J brown

Where can I buy Skinny Water?

The comments to this entry are closed.