« Dressing up or down? | Main | No-diet tester »

Marriage infidelity

Did an affair save your relationship? Should David have taken Paula back? Would you forgive your partner if they cheated on you? Can a relationship ever be the same once someone has been unfaithful?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e553bdafa78834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Marriage infidelity:

Comments

Anne

I dont think he should have. I know Paula and ever since this article has been brought to life she has been flirting with many guys on the internet. Harmless fun im sure. She took it too far though. She complains that her husband never does anything, yet he does the housework, gets the kids up and ready for school and takes them to school whilst she is still in bed. Her mother picks them up from school when she doesnt want to. She complains of having a hard life. I think not. She always says that David is the one in the wrong. Paula arranged to meet one ot her lovers of the internet in London and she did. She had sex with him. And when he doesn't talk to her online, she blames it on everyone else, the force of it being driven towards blaming David. She is a fraud. Her first affair never made her marriage stronger. Her desperation for the secret love affairs keeps her away from the shambling reality of her failing marriage. I do not blame David. I blame Paula for her selfishness.

Sharon

Having had an affair in my marriage, this usually happens for a reason. I was unhappy and had been due to family circumstances and lack of support from my then husband. Generally, in my opinion, people tend to have affairs because they are not happy at home, like me. Once you have found a real gem, also like me now, you then take in to consideration their feelings and would not have an affair again.

Gareth B

I think she looks cute in the pic send me her email and ill make her feel like a woman

Tash from Essex

I think its nice they've worked through their problems and now have this happy ending. Well done to both of them!

Dan Factor

This is typical gendre double standards. If the roles had been reversed David would have been portrayed as a cheating pig and his wife as the victim.
In our society when men are unfaithful they are condemed as cheating, lying scum. But when women are unfaithful they are pittied as victims and their husbands who they've cheated on blamed for their unfaithfulness.
Imagine a man telling his wife he cheated because he felt like a "skivvy".
I think David should have told his wife wear to go.

Melanie

MY MOTO IS ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU TO LOOK AT SOMEONE WITH A VIEW TO CHEAT, PERSONALLY IVE HAD 3 HUSBANDS 2 OF WHICH WERE SERIAL CHEATS. BOTH HAD CHILDREN WILL MARRIED TO ME. THERE FOR I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD MOVE ALONG THE BUS

Lucian Deville

He should never have took her back.
Once a cheat, always a cheat.
What will happen when this woman feel that 'David' has let er down again in her opinion???
When this woman is bored the next time & another man makes a pass as most men do, she will go for it itwill be easy for her to do this.

LD

The comments to this entry are closed.