« Body survey | Main | Marriage infidelity »

Katy Brand

Do you agree with Katy? Should women stop worrying so much about their weight and body shape? Do you think women are obsessed about their figures because of what men think or because of what other women think?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e553bdae3b8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Katy Brand:

Comments

Mike

Hello Katy, I've seen you today in Britcom show in Portugal channel 2, late sunday evening, and I was realy happy to see a woman with a big W! showing all that talent with a beautiful body, and without any restraint of beauty model-concept prejudice spread in fashion media... And I can say as a man, that a lot do think curvy woman are in fact sensual, atractive, and beautiful (but I'm a bit suspicious as my wife is brasilian and curvy, and I just love her body, and she knows how I love to embrace her). Wish you all of good luck to your job and career, fun and lovely.

Mary Jarvis

LOved your article be miniskirt in aweek,I have fat legs and would love to know what exercises to do to get slim legs.

Ben Dickens

It is true men much prefer curvier women. Girls like Kirstie Allsop look great. Women worry too much about what other women think and not what makes them feel comfortable.

Yazmin

Women diet for the respect of other females- interestingly men dont have that much of an influence as you would think. We all know that men prefer curvy women; yet we still strive for size zero. But what if your not the men's ideal size 12? Im a size 8- reading about size 8's not being womanly is just as painful as seeing size zero's slapped across every magazine. Why dont we embrace our body's- no matter what size- and scrap this obsession with weight! Beauty shines through confidence!

Hilda Kwafo-Akoto

All Hail Katy Brand-the voice of reason. As young girls and women we tend to be our own worst enemy. We are to concerned about what other other people are think and say of us (especially other females), that we end up hating ourselves instead of loving our beautiful bodies. We are all unique and should not aspire to look like society's ideal of a beautiful woman. Confidence in the way we look will allow our inner goddesses to shine out. So to all women everywhere seize the day and ditch the extreme diet. A healthy balanced diet will make you look even more beautiful than you already are.

rachel parkinson

I LOVE HER SHE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jess

i do think that women should be happier within their own bodies. no matter what shape and size as we should really appreciate our sexy assets that men love!! We're one of a kind everyone is different and we should be so proud of that! Sometimes, i must admit that as a size ten, i also feel pressured about my figure. This isn't because i think i'm too fat, but that i feel under pressure by certain magazine articles, and television programmes to be a plus size and sometimes they can put across the impression to me that just because i'm a size ten that i must diet like crazy and want to be a size zero when infact i eat what i want when i want and hardly exercise! Us women should be so confident and wear clothes to show off their curves rather thancover up. We are all beautiful!!

Tracy

I agree 100%, in the office that i work whenever someone brings cakes in all the women moan and feel guilty to eat one because 'they shouldnt they are on diets' but all the men tuck in and dont care. There is so much pressue on women to look like a skinny supermodel, when in reality very few women do, and every woman is beautiful, especially with curves.x

The comments to this entry are closed.