« Sex Online | Main | Living apart »

Boob jab

Would you consider having a treatment such as Holly’s? Is it worth the money or would you rather spend a bit more and have permanent surgery? Should you alter your body shape with surgery, chemicals and fillers? Have you had ground-breaking surgery?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55253889e8833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Boob jab:

Comments

amanda

i would love to beable to afford the injections but as i have 4 children this is impossible due to cost and breast augmentation has to many risks. good luck to all those who can afford im jelious lol

Rebecca Hutton

Regarding a recent advertisement with Faye Tozer and the IBS problems she faces, I run a natural health and nutrition business spured from the same promblem, I take pure natural Ale Vera gel on a regular basis and an all round good immune health boost and natural tonic for balancing the body, this has tremendous results for IBS/chrones and several conditions internally, Doctor Atherton who is on our advisory board has been doing NHS trial ince 1997 and Aloe has helped hundreds of people with a wide spectrum of conditions. I hope this information can be used to help not only Faye but thousands out there struggling with this awful condition.

The comments to this entry are closed.