« Addicted to plastic surgery | Main | Irresistible to women »

Share Your Tips For A Sexy Body

Do you have any tips for a sexy body? Is there anything you swear by in your beauty routine to drive men absolutely wild? What personal attribute to you like to emphasize to make you feel sexy? And is there anything about your body you are desperate to change to make you feel more sexy?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR TIPS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55162fa4c8833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Share Your Tips For A Sexy Body:

Comments

Diana Rupert

I maintain my sexy body by eating balance diet. I also make sure that I drink plenty of water a day. And i think that walking and using stairs help to maintain my body.

IDLDLVIDLKLD

Hi everyone. My name is Ray, from Utica, NY. I will be visiting Poland soon, and I am hoping to meet my Polish relatives. I also hope some people from here may help me in contacting my relatives before my visit. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some great people on here!

suzie

Walk a lot. Everywhere that you can. Walking increases your metablolism and keeps your legs sexy.

Nikki

I think that feeling good within yourself makes you sexy. When you feel sexy, for example if you are wearing your faveorite pair of knickers, or have just applyed fake tan, heels can also make a woman feel very sexy, then men will find you irrisistable too. If you on the other hand are just sat on the couch in your jogging pants munching a big bar of chocolate then guarenteed it will not have the same sex appeal. TO FEEL SEXY I MAKE SURE I HAVE GOOD SKIN, AM WEARING GREAT UNDIES AND MY HAIR AND MAKE UP IS PERFECT! nikki via email xox

SUZANNE

I DO BASIC PILATES MOVES AND WALK BRISK TO WORK AND BACK AND TOWN AND BACK AND WOW MY MEASUREMENTS ARE 35 28 36 SO I SWEAR BY THESE EXCERCISES!

The comments to this entry are closed.