« Share Your Tips For A Sexy Body | Main | Irresistible to women »

Sugar Mummies

Would you ever consider being 'the older woman'? What do you think of the young men who go out with older women? Can you see yourself later in life ditching your husband for a younger, fitter model? Do you think the young men would be interested in the women if they weren't so wealthy?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55178dd7f8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sugar Mummies:

Comments

dada omoniyi

i dont think there is any thing bad in dating sugar mummies,cos they have more experience than those young ladies outside there.i will be very happy if i can get one.

kessington

it is not bad for a older woman to satisfy her desires and emotion with a younger lover.

ambrose

Older women are fine. i mean what with young girls who are quite unpredictable. So long as the age difference is not so big. 10 years difference is ok. But if she looks quite old fashioned then believe you me boys wont find her attractive just because she can fix the bills. To avoid this, older women just learn some fashion sense. Dont treat him as your kid, but let him have some fun with you. Then of course let him have some space. That is let him be seen as if he is in control. It makes him feel like other men out there. Now if you are out there you are reading this and aged 33years and above up to may be 38 then you can contact me, we share for aa possible union. I am quite free. mean not engaged to anyone at the present.

Daniel

i think there is nothing wrong with older women dating young men, why should society accept older men dating young girls and frown on the other, this i think is hypocrycy. Age is just a number once there is love and understsnding i think they should be allowed to go on with their lives.

olamide

there is nothing wrong with suger mummies the problem there is when u go around moving with old women it's somehow embarrassing but if there is love between the two of them i mean the suger mummy and the guy well i think there is nothing wrong about that.

peter

i like older ladies becos they feel more sensation than younger ones

Michael Williams

Sugar Mummys are not money making machines they are women who love young people and in return they feel like providing all the needs of their love friend.
i love sugar mummy because they understand absolutely what one can provide for its self and they there by help in providing those things to their lover.
its a thing of joy for a Sugar Mummy to help her boy friend.
this is a world full of miseries and we need good people like the mummys.

abiodun kumoye

i find older women more interesting to with.iam looking for any one that is interested in me,am 36 yrs.

nicholas kimole

im just looking for a sugar mummy who is willing to hang with me as i am.

Odawa john

the idea of old women dating young boys is fine with me . let anyone interested communicate to me for a sexy relationship. im 28years old

Toyo Adolf

im very much attracted to older women but have never come across one. let anyone interested contact me. at least 40years is fine

Andrew

I've been married to a fantastic woman for 5 years who is is 7 years older then me and things couldn't be better.I'm 30 and she's 37.We have a daughter together and she has a son from a previous relationship.She's warm, kind,and her emotional maturity is a far cry those fickle twenty-somethings I used to date.She's an assertive,confident, and very sexually experienced woman who's a delight to be with.

mees

i'm 33 yrs i've been married for 6 yrs i love my wife but the problem is that i'm addicted to sex no matter what kind of sex & she does not help me with that so i try to find someone else to fullfil my desires

Babs

I really find older women and young men quite disgusting. sometimes I read stories about young men going with older women, read one recently a young boy of about 22 with his mates nan, who was 52. There is definately a problem with boys who want to have sex with older women. I have two sons, one aged 40 and another aged 29, if my 29 year old informed me he was having a relationship with a 50 odd year old, I would pack him off to the nearest shrink. I dont know why, but I dont think so much about men say 40ish with late 25ish females, acceptable, but again reversed men in there 50's + with young girls, again I think the young girls have a problem, unless the size of their bank account compensates then they dont have to go to a shrink, it is just all about money.

karyl

my ex husband was 18 when i met him and i was 28 and not long had a child by my then husband who was the ame age as me, We stayed together for 13 yrs had 2 children, one who tragically died when he was 5 my ex husband then left 5 yrs after that to be with another older than him but only by 6 yrs,ours worked but only as i was younger minded and he was older minded, it can work but only with the right combination, i wldnt knock it unless you tried it, but it doesnt always work for everyone

carol

since my ex husband left, who was 10 yrs younger than me, i have been with younger guys from age 21 upto 38, they are usually 21 to 29 though, even though i am now 48 i have been seeing younger guys for the last 5 odd years and find it fantastic, as long as if we go out we dont look like mother and son it is fine, i cant see any reason why older women cant date or have sex with younger guys, all they want to do is please and have some fun, some are one nighters but others i still see when i feel like it and i dont have to call or txt them they get in touch with me, So let the older women have all the fun that the men always seem to do, as all of the younger guys say, age is just a number but always bear in mind, they may leave if they want a family and you have had yours. Good luck i say and iw ill keep doing it till i get bored

emma

I think the idea of sugar mummies is stupid as them men I think wouldnt go with the older woman if they didnt have the money to spoil them its just like the ladies you wouldnt go for a older man unless it was sumthin in it for u there are plenty of younger looking women who will be better for you as wen u want to go out and have fun in a few years they will be to tired and feel in secure and ask u 2 stay in as they think u may go with a girl more your age group and they will drag you down go for ur age group boys and girls!!!!

leigh

What is the problem?You can date who you like ,young or old as long as you are happy.Money helps as you can go to far nicer places and when you have money you ave confidence and power.Now what woman would disagree.Only the grumpy old men!

Jim Richards

I've got to say that I think the idea of sugarmummies is stupid! Anyone who look at men with younger women always think to themselves, "what a money grabbing b***h!" Or perhaps, "what a pervert," about the bloke! There seems something very sad about an old bird and younger bloke. For a start it look plain stupid! Most people probably just think, "oh, there's a mum and son!" And the sex is probably terrible! Stick to your own ages people! Younger women are much better than some old desperate bird!

Phil

I have been seeing younger man for a short time. I'm 40 and he is 23. I worry about the age gap but he doesn't. I have had a difficult time over the last few years and he is the kindest most considerate person I have ever met, a lot more mature than my ex husband or last partner. he accepts my children and all my baggage. I know it may not last but then a relationship with someone my own age didnt either so life's too short, make the most of what is happening now and enjoy it, as i have been told don't worry about what other people think and relax and enjoy something nice for a change.

Daniel Salaman

My mother is 10 years older than my father,they have been happily married for 55 years,and they are still very much in love,but i have never ever thought my mother as one of the Sugar Mummies,by the way to day she looks at least 15 years younger than my father,mind you she has always looked younger than her age.I am so sorry for our dearest Evelyn that her relationship did not worked out in the end,perhaps there must have been some other reason than the age matter.After all 10 years difference is not that big.I say is all in the mind in the end of the day.Lets all of us wish you better luck next time.Daniel Salaman

Thelma

I'm 48 and have been with my partner for 8 yrs and he is 28, we are very happy and very close. Age is just a number it's attitude that counts, we are just the same as any other couple. I have 3 grown up daughters who accept us and we get on great with both families. If the woman is the older one in the relationship she has the stabilty and experience and the younger man keeps the fun and excitement. I shall keep on smothering myself in wrinkle cream and going to the gym forever. ;-)

claire phillips

been with partner for ten years he is ten years younger than me we have a 7 year old son and one on the way he keeps me young and very happy so yeah it does work out for some

evelyn

doesn,t work in long term ok if its for fun,went with man 10 yrs younger than me,he said he would be with me forever,went out for 2 yrs,i had 2 kids he said he didn,t want any of his own,thought he was the one,then he said 2 yrs on he changed his mind, i was dumb struck,he ended it with a text,i was 38,he was 28,my advice is dont listen 2 anyone who tells you age doesn,t matter,IT DOES

The comments to this entry are closed.