« The Antidepressant Debate | Main | Share Your Tips For A Sexy Body »

Addicted to plastic surgery

Do you think it's worth getting into debt to look perfect? Is 28 too young to have had so much plastic surgery? Would you be scared of getting addicted to it? Rachel says she's not had the surgery for a man but if your partner asked you to change something about your appearance, would you?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55162f3208833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Addicted to plastic surgery:

Comments

ratiba

i am doing a photorejuvenation on my face, and somthing for scars, i did 3 sessions so far and i should do 3 ssesions too, but so far i didn t noticed any amelioration or effect, even the brown spots [caused by pregnancy]are still the same, is this normal or there is somthing wrong?
thanks for help

Sadie Monteith

I think plastic surgery is silly. You should be happy with yourself no matter what, and if you simply must look perfect you should do everything you can with your skin, hair or whatever it is that upsets you.

mrs milligan

Iwould spend money to look great, ive recently had my teeth veneered as my dentist said i was tooold for a brace at the age of 37 soshe veneered my teeth and when i smile which is something i dont do very often as i seem to think i now looklike a horse as my front teeth are still protruding.... there is nothing i can do now though i dont think as i dont know who to turn to as my dentist has now retired and sold her premises, i know this isnt about plastic surgery but i wantd to put a comment in about something like this just to se what i can now do?.....Now i have not really got much confidence and i hate smiling

marie

I think that women should do what makes them happy no matter what, if that is sergery or anything elas then that is up to them . Iam planing my own sergery for next year, to make me feel better about myself after having 4 children. But i will be saving for my sergery so i will not be getting my self into debt for it, good luck to all you girls going under the knife.

beth

im 26,i have two children and like rachael after loosing baby weight im left with saggy skin on the tummy which is very uncomfortable and can become sore, so my only comment would be where did she have the surgery done?

The comments to this entry are closed.