« Has binge thinking affected your life? | Main | What do you think of Davina's tale? »

Fabulous Issue 56 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday    

Comments

ashleigh

:D i loved this issue!
does anyone know where i can get the blue bikini on page 9?
ive tried H&M online, but i cant seem to purchase it!
i live too fr away from any stores to go & but it, and i love it so much i MUST HAVE IT!!!!!! :)
anyone help please?
xx

KK

Re article; "give me my perfect body- now!
I really would like to know if Nell McAndrew is breastfeeding with her implants still in. She said she is still breastfeeding and then talks about hsving surgery to make her boobs bigger when she was 23. I have 2 young children and when I gave up breastfeeding after only 6 weeks and went "cold turkey" I suffered a bit of depression and guilt and to top it off by boobs looked awful. So when my baby was 4 months I had a boob job which did make me feel much better but the guilt was still there even now and I was adamant I wasnt going to have anymore children. However I am getting broody again but I am petrified!my boobs will get even bigger and will it be really painful, will I get stretch marks (i didnt on my boobs before) and if i can breastfeed successfully what will they be like? Or should I not even try to breastfeed but then I will probably feel guilty again. I breastfed my first born for 6 months exclusively. Help!

Gemma King

I loved this weeks issue. I read Fabulous whenever i can, i always skip to the fashion shoots because thats my favourite part of the magazine. I am a photography student at Barking College and i was wondering what photographer takes your photos? Do you have a different photographer for each issue? Where do the photo shoots take place? Do you have any students do work experience for your magazine? Fashoin photography is an interest of mine and i have loved every photo i have seen in your magazine so far.

Thankyou, Gemma x

Hannah

Do you know where i can get a scarf like Mischa Bartons ? (Issue 56 page 49)

Thanks !!!

MEGAN LONG

I think it is great what they did, I did something cray myself when I married for the second time, I had a Huge Double Weddimng with my future in laws at the Tavern on the Green in Central Park New York and it was a great bash, we had everyone one there from the Jewish, Italian religions and Jews as well as Christians, the Wedding was performed by a Jewish Rabbi from the Temple Emmanual out of Manhattan,

Jacqueline McCauley

Ralph physically abused his wife for many years and she rightly took out an injunction against him. He is obvioulsy an insecure man who feels he has to dominate someone who is weaker than himself. I pity the next women, he will manipulate her until he gets what he wants and the cycle will start again.

lucie

do you know or could you possibly find out where the singer Septembers' outfit is from, on page 19 of issue 56?????
thankyou!!!
an i LOVE LOVE LOVE!! the magazine by the way!, read it every sunday!!

thanks again.
lucie
xox

Emily

I was really shocked to see that September loves her 'curves'. She used to be size zero & has gone up a size, making her a mere size 2. I must say I've never seen a curvy size 2 woman-has anybody else?

The comments to this entry are closed.