« Do women have it tough? | Main | Has therapy changed your life for the better? »

Fabulous Issue 55 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday     

Comments

Elaine Gordon

I loved it I loved the fashion and beauty and skincare but the best thing I loved was the dress Holly Valance was were were would I find that Dress or similar.

Regards
Elaine

Debbie

I love reading the 'Fabulous' magazine every Sunday, but there is one thing that has concerned me for a while. It is the way that any size above a '10' it seems, is regarded as large. I am a size '12' and find this quite alarming, especially as the average weight of women in this country is supposed to be a size '16'. I have never thought that Lily Allen was over weight and I think that the picture that was shown was an extremely unflattering one of her. She does look lovely now but she also looked as lovely when she was bigger. A size '12' is not an unhealthy size to be and when she stated that 'she was so unhappy with her size 12 body, she was considering a gastric bypass' I think that this sends out negative messages to all women especially young girls. Please could we have more positive articles where it is accepted that, if you are leading a healthy lifestyle and you are not 'thin' then that is okay and you can still look amazing! Debbie

Proud daughter =D

Hey :D
I was just reading your fab magazine and the feature on "MILFS".
I just wanted to say my mum is also a Milf! She is 43 and looks alot younger! My friends think my mum is really cool! Not only is she gorgeous but she is a brilliant mum and my best friend.
She has the best shoe collection and at the moment im only one size off her shoe size,
so watch out mum!
I am always braging about her and even tho we have are fall outs, i am definatly proud of her, I think she is the best mum in the world and i love her. :)

Im looking forward to reading the next issue of Fabulous!
thank you x

Maddy

I loved Holidays With A Heart. I've been looking at doing something different over the summer and this has given me loads of ideas. Thanks, Fabulous!

Sascha

If MILFs stood for Mothers In Laboured Fantasy, it would be better! These women look utterly ridiculous and should stop clinging on to their youth and start facing up to reality. Dressing like a teenager doesn't hide their wrinkles!

Samantha Jayne Vincent

Fabulous is just ........... Fabulous.

The comments to this entry are closed.