« Fabulous Issue 51 - tell us what you think | Main | Are you happy with your sex life? »

Fabulous Issue 52 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday

Comments

Kellie

Hi. In this weeks issue there was a dress advertised by marks and spencer, it was black with gold studs and gold sequence. Been on website but cant seem to find it. Could you help at all?
Thanks

Joanne

Hey I am also lookind for the red dress from dorothy perkins priced at £45. It was featured in this issue. Ive been looking for it all over, can you please tell me where I can get my hands on it.
Thanks
Jo

Megan

I'm also looking for th Dorothy Perkin's Red Rose Dress at £45 from this issue as are a few others here. Any info would be REALLY helpful as I've tried in store AND on their website and had no luck. Thank you!

Holly

The floral top is topshop, i love it also but am having trouble finding it. The dress version has been in shops but has obviously flown out and everywhere i've asked they said they didnt think there was top. I REALLY WANT IT. Even more frustrating, the dress is on the topshop website on a model but you still cant order it!

Zoe

Hi,

The magazine is great, I'm not sure whether it was in this weeks magazine, I think it was but there was a really nice strapless dress from Dorothy Perkins. It had coloured stripes at the top and bottom, and I've looked on the internet, but I can't find it.

I really like the dress. So please help.

Stacey

I saw a red dress advertised in your magazine the week before last from Dorothy Perkins at £45.00 but like other readers comments I cannot find it on their website or in store, can you help?

Es

in last weeks issue..week 52 there was a pair of really beautiful rose (floral) print jeans, i really want them but cant find the magazine to find where there from, if anyone knows please say!!!!

also front pages every week are fabulous!!!

Claire

Hi, i always enjoy reading the mag but lately i am becoming frustrated with clothing items being shown, but i can't get my hands on them! The top from Lipsy i can't find, and the obi belt from asos.com i can't find either...HELP!!!

Louise

Hey, love the mag. I was trying to find the pink and white spotty dress and gold perferated boots, both from new look and neither are on the website. which store did you find them at?? help!! I really want the shoes!! :P xx

Margaret Rollo

Hi I love the Brown and Orange Bag from Markes & Spencer £35.00 my husband went to Mark's today to purchas it but they have said that they do not stock it. I have also been on line but to know avail I can't find it. where can I buy it please.

Jean

Hi

Yeh i would reallllly like to know where you get the floral top and burnt orange leggings are from on the front of issue 52!!They are b-e-a-utiful!

carrie-ann

Hi I love the lipsy top you featured in Powerful prints but can't find it on their site is it for sale yet? and if so can you tell me how to get it! thanks x x

Julie Arnold

Oh my word! I can not believe that Vicky James who appeared in your Beauty Rehab feature, prefered her old look. After her makeover she looked beautiful, natural and her age. Before she looked very hard faced and in her 40's, come on girl, put the two pictures side by side, there is no comparison.

Lisa

Oh my GOD!! how gorgeous do the girls look in their make under...I totally wish someone had done that for me at 22 i think i actually wore every bit of make up i owned all in one go!!! i looked like a drag queen which i'm afraid to say is what they all looked like previous to the make under. from now on i will defo think before applying that liquid liner and bronzer and eyeshadow and white liner and falsh lashes and..... wow i will save so much money just by being beautiful au naturale!!!
Can you please do me next!!! xxx

misha

i would like to no were the outfit including the shoes can be purchased from. Featured on the front cover of fabulous mag 52?

Alexandra Goggin

I would just like to ask where I can buy the flowered top that was on the front cover of issue 52. Its the flowered boob tube.
Any help would be greatly appriciated :)
Alex
xxxxx

Emma

I want to know where the shoes are from too-they're FABULOUS!!

rebecca abgel

on the front cover of last week magaine there was a floral bustier and shoes please could you tell me where i can those from

Nikita

I would like to know where I can purchase the shoes shown on the front page of Issue 52. I have never falling a love with a pair of shoes before. I have gone through your website for a number of hours now to see whether I could locate the stockist.

Please, Please could you help (My partner has promised to but my these for Valentaines day ! If I can find out where he could but them from)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Carry on with the fantastic magazine, I am forever buying and trying out new ideas.

Nikita

Annie

Hi,love ur mag.....BUT,i need some HELP!!!!! in (last weeks magazine) ~I THINK??? you had the lovely Diana Vickers in there, and her clothes...the website was something m....hotel.com,which i did go into but i have lost it somehow,please could you help me? i hope so as the clothes are GR8....many thanks...

The comments to this entry are closed.