« Fabulous Issue 51 - tell us what you think | Main | Are you happy with your sex life? »

Have you ever been a mistress?

Could you ever have an open relationship? If you could have an affair with a celebrity, who would it be?

Comments

Kelly

NO, definatly not,I wouldnt dream of takin another womans husband, even with her knowledge and I know that a lot of women let there husbands have mistresses.but its wrong.there are no morals any more marriage was for keeps but now its like a game.

Sarah

I could never have a affair or cheat with another women's man, you will be classed as an adulterous. I wouldn't want that so i couldn't put myself through any of it, that is my morals speaking. If i had a chance of meeting a celebrity and there was a spark between the two of us i'd choose Nigel Harman.

Anonymous

I also have been the mistress to alot of men over past three years. I came out of a mentally abusive relaionsip that went on for 8 years and really never want to be in that situation again. In last three years I have dated 16 men most of whom are married. I feel safe with married men as I know nothing will ever develop and we both know the score right from the start. I meet men through a website that is for married men. The longest I dated a married man for was 6 months and that was the only time a wife ever found out and it came to an end. I have had four married men on the go at the same time and if you are safe then what harm is being done. I feel that although I know these guys love their wifes and do not want to change anything they just look for the sex, touch and companionship they are missing out on at home. So no I do not feel guilty as If a woman wants to keep their men satisfied then they should know what to and stop moaning about being tired or not feeling sexy and do something about it. At the momement I am a woman in her thirties who enjoys sex, knows how to leave a man wanting more and knows how to look sexy and seduce. I am seeing two married men at the moment and my sex life never been so good, You can be intimate whilst having affair as long as you know boundaries. I would never want a guy to leave their wifes I just put back into their lives what they need and when all said and done I would rather be the woman a guy comes too for sex than a bored housewife at home not doing anything to improve their lives and being cheated on. And guys do prefer curvier woman, Im tall size between 12/14 and busty, it drives men wild than shaggin a skinny girl with nothing to show.

lynda

i have been a mistress for over 14yrs, i have been in two relationships in that time..we meet whenever we can - we arranged a hol, him a lads hol and me a girly hol and met up in gran caneria...it was great,have weekends away go out with our mates and meet up same hotel.,we even played the game we did not know one another now that was FUN!!.its a right buzz...as i am not in a relationship now i know he thinks i may meet someone else!! but he has the odd remark but what can he do?? we have best of both worlds..no one knows other than our friends, sex is fantastic, spontanious..texts flirty, feelings do get involved now and again but we just back off...he has a family been with the same girl for over 20yrs, has children and would not break up the family because of them. jealousy never gets in the way, we know want we want from each other...who knows what the future holds...but in the meantime we are not doing anything wrong we make one another happy!! i never think about his other half...never, all i know is when were together i am important!..

The comments to this entry are closed.