« Fabulous Issue 48 - tell us what you think | Main | Do you think Paris is best-friend material? »

Fabulous Issue 49 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday

Comments

steph

The sarah photoshoot was hot, well done on the feature.

Claire

I cannot find the beige dress (with orange neon belt) from river island from this latest issue! Is it not on the website yet?

nikki

i want to find the 49 issue because i really liked the hair style the girl had on the fashion page ut i cant find it any one no how i could ??

Ellie Carpenter

I LOVE FABULOUS!!! I read it every week. Brilliant

Melzie

I can't find the yellow river island dress from the trends shoot. Can you let me know if it will be available on the RI website x

jacquie bidwell

i like the leggings on page 46 from H &M please can you let me know where i can buy. our H&M store in st albans doesnot have them its only a small shop and doesnot stock many items. thanks

sammi

hiya i was just wondering where the shoes are from that sarah is wearing on the front page thanks xx

Natasha

Loving the shoot with Sarah and interview, shes an amazing woman and soooo gorgeous. Any chance of any more of the pics being put online, would love to see more
Thanks
Natasha

Marcy

Great job on the Sarah Harding photoshoot, last issue. Soooo edgy,vampy (slightly rock chic) and on bang on trend.

Please tell me where I can get the feather skirt!!! I checked the Topshop website and its not there!

chloe

did you have the yearly horoscope in the last weeks issue as i missed it and can't find it on the website? Thanks ^_^

Sal

Sarah looks amazing! It does wonders for the confidence of us normal women to read that someone as stunning as her is the one who "always gets dumped". That has totally made my day, thanks Fabulous.

Ali

In a word, pwhoar! I have never been into the boyband type, but the sight of a greased-up Duncan – with those strong arms and that come-to-bed look in his eyes – has totally converted me. Once again Fabulous, you have put a smile on my face.

Jade

Loved this weeks issue, please can you let me know where i can buy the ring which Sarah harding is wearing on page 5 thanks x

The comments to this entry are closed.