« Male body survey | Main | Christian O’Connell »

Single Dad

Do you agree with the way Ian and Steve had children? Do you think children need a mother and a father figure? Is it any different to if a child ends up with one parent after losing one through death or abandonment?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

gem

I cant see a problem with them wanting children. its the same as with any other parents as long as you look after your children and treat them right you have the same rights as any other person does to have children.

Jeanni

I think if you can provide a balanced amount of male/female qaulity time with any child,thats got to be the best way to go.What I worry about is that these men are quite old for such young children.Looking into the possible future,what happens if the dad should pass away due to,well, any reason I guess.Does the children have someone close to live with?

Jane

Why should a man not be happy without a woman. It is not a problem when a woman has a baby without a man around.

The story I read in the mag made me smile, both these men look and sound really happy with their families, and are both doing what a dad does, love their children. What is the problem?

You both be happy and your children. x x

karen

yes i agree with both men im a single mum with a lovley little girl from who i tryed to concive by iui 4 times but no success i ternt to a web sit for a doner.it was called mennotincluded that person gave me a life so now i dont think that thay are being selfish there life is just not complest karen

The comments to this entry are closed.