« Christian O’Connell | Main | Topless model »

Sex slave

What do you think of Angela and Adria’s story? Do you think there was anything that could have been done to prevent what happened? Should people in the clinic have noticed what was going on?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

nicola mccormack

I was appauled at these ladies stories and that it went on for so long when on reading it seemed on numerous occasions this sick depraved excuse of a human being could of been investigated,caught,sacked the list is endless! what was it about this man that intimidated all staff that worked there during this time that they accepted his behaviour towards them meaning he could control and abuse his and THEIR patients,they also had a resposibility to look after&care for these poor sick young ladies.I also felt sick to my stomach to read his wife is standing by him i doubt if she read your stories shed still be but that is the only thing i could possibly think is that she cant possibly be aware of all of the details of what he put these woman through. I wish them all the luck for the future and they should be proud to be well again and free from anerexia.Dont let him take away any more of yourlives your still here he didnt beat you!!

Alison May

I think it's appalling that someone in such a position of trust should abuse the very people he was meant to be looking after. I wish both girls the very best in the future and think they are very brave for speaking out.

natasha

he should be caught and pay for what he has done.welldone for angela and adria for coming forward,can understand how difficult this must have been for you both

The comments to this entry are closed.