« Topless model | Main | Money-saving tips »

Gok Wan

Tell us what you think of Gok's top styling tips.

So many of you have asked us where the clothes from Gok’s book came from, so the details are now available on the pages. They’re all examples of how to get the look, so unfortunately not everything will be available in the shops. Happy shopping!

CLICK HERE FOR GOK: WEEK ONE

CLICK HERE FOR GOK: WEEK TWO

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

kim

please can you tell me where to buy the blue beadedflapper dress on page 125 at the back of the book it says river island but cannot find in any store.

HoorgeTipThip

Hello guys, I'm new to this web site. I never realized there are such active communities on the internet. I like what's shared here by looking at the first few pages. I hope to share some of my past experiences.

Thanks for reading.

Carrie

When reading issue 35 i fell in love with a pair of shoes i must have! Goks out on the town page, girlie drinks-grey open toe lace ups. Where can i get a pair please. X

sally

i'm desperate to find the blue green clubbing dress !!!! where oh where can i find it ???????? please help !!!!!!! x

Ali

Not just the fairy-Gok-mother but the Gok-father of how to dress fabulously - but come on, find me that gorgeous clubbing dress - its amazing!

Laura

I love the green clubbing dress on Page 7, but can you tell me where I can purchase TSE clothing from? Thanks

Annemarie McVeigh

In issue 34, 8 page special "How to dress by Gok" on page 7 Gok is photographed standing with a girl in a silver dress, does anyone know where you can purchase this dress? I hope someone can help? Annemarie

Lesley Chambers

I have got a big night out on Saturday and would love to know where I can purchase the green clubbing dress on your Page 7? I have looked online but cannot seem to find out where to purchase any TSE dresses from - please help me.

Vanessa Burton

Love the fashion tips but I've been trying to find the silver metalic shoe/boots online without any luck, please tell me where I can get hold of them, they would look perfect with my party outfit!!! Thanks

sam

Love the metallic boots on page 7. But where oh where do you get them??????????

It seems im not alone.

Fiona maher

Please can you tell me where to buy yesterdays red dress in the "Dress for Success" Gok Wan section?
Thank you

beryl wade

Where do you buy these MAGIC KNICKERS please? I have bought poor imitations on many occasions in the past but none like those on page 4 of the eight page special in this weeks n.o.w. fabulous mag. They look so smooth and have a high waist that doesn't look as if it will "roll down". Help me someone please!
Thanks, Beryl.

charlotte

i'm lovin the fashion tips will be usin them when i go out next, just wandered were those wicked gladiator sandals came from????? thanks gok!!!!!

kelsey

hello...please please tell me where i can buy the pink and black cheeky bra and knickers plz tell me

Toni

Where is the clubbing dress from I have searched the internet and all the shops I can think of and cant find it!!!!!

janette hunter

where doyou get the clothes/ shoes? (particularly the metallic boots) no point in showing you the items but leaving you to go on a wild goose cahse to try n find them!

Jenny

Hi could someone please let me know where the metalic shoe/boot in this weeks "A Shoe for every do" is from. I love them :)

Gaby

i love the long, silver, sequin top worn with dark skinny jeans... PLEASE, where is it from??? im a woman on a mission! xxx

Laura

Can you please tell me where the green clubbing dress in this weeks fabulous is from?

Donna

I love Gok's style tips but please please start telling us where to buy the items. Does anyone know where to buy that fab long silver sparkley top??

x x

Carol

Where is the clubbing dress on page 7, issue 35 from? Thanks!

Heather Harris

I love the fashion tips but wish i knew where to buy featured items, there is nothing worse than knowing what to buy, but not being able to find.

val

I love it! My daughter is getting maried at the beach in south africa next year and I dont know wht to wear!!!Im size 12, hope gok can do a (young) mother of the bride article!! Pls Gok!

Kirsty

Does anyone know where the blue dress on page 7 of 'How to Dress by Gok', Issue 35 is from? It's lovely and I want it!

Eileen Hughes

I love watching Gok and reading his fashion tips, but can he do anything for me ?

I am 61 years of age, decent figue, 34,30, 37, 8st 12lbs, and 5ft3ins and very fit,I had a hysterectomy and I am left with a little pot.
Hoping he can help.
Eileen

The comments to this entry are closed.