« Gok Wan | Main | 10 years in a hellhole »

Gina Yashere

Are you a yo-yo dieter? Have you discovered a secret to staying slim? Do you have any top tips to share?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

Juls

For most of my 41 years I have been overweight and tried all the usual diets losing a few stone and putting a few extra back on. Last year I hit 20+ stone and when I looked in the mirror I hated the person looking back at me - I was so bitter and unhappy. How could anyone love that?? So I decided this time I would do it right!! I sought the help of the nurse in my local practice who recommended 1300 calories per day low fat food and I bought a Power Tonic Vibrating Plate.
To date I have lost over 7 stone - I haven't denied myself anything, I go out for dinner with friends and have what I want including alcohol but next day I go straight back onto the 1300 calories. I am happier now than I've ever been and now have the confidence to look for the man of my dreams and am continuing my diet for maybe another 1 or 2 stone.
My body is now used to the sensible healthy eating and I never intend to go back to the way I was.

Nancy

Thank goodness Myleene has given new mums everywhere hope! If I believed most celeb mums,
I would have lost the baby weight immediately and life would be business as usual. Myleene is the only one who has stood up and said how knackering having a baby can be and how much parenthood changes your realtionship. Yes, it's brilliant and amazing, but it is hard work and nothing prepares you for it. If only every celeb mum was as honest as Myleene, it might put young girls off having children - and would ensure the rest of us don't see it through rose-tinted glasses.

julia richards

Can u please tell me where to get a t-shirt like Gina Yashere, 'BLack Jack'?

KELLY BERRY

hi my name is kelly i have been yoyo dieting for yrs and nearly got down to my goel wait about a year a go and have just over a stone to lose.. but losing this stone is the hardest stone i have ever had to lose .
because i have lost over 4stone im finding it hard to stay motervated.. when i read the story about gina im like mmmmmmmm could this be my solution to my diet proplems? could i over look my fears of having this thing where the sun dont shine.... mmm im not so sure ?
if anyone has any ideas please share with me i really do need all the help i can get!!
thanks for your time
kelly

fiona

my top tip is exercise i have a collection of billy blanks workout dvds and i eat healthy and workout 4 to 5 days a week for an hour i went from a size 14 to size 6-8 no dieting just pure hardcore exercise i still eat kfc pizza and ice cream which i make myself but i work it off.

The comments to this entry are closed.