« Hyper heels | Main | Eye cancer »

Spy-cam rapist

What do you think of Debbie’s story? Should she have been so trusting at the beginning of the relationship? Do you think there would’ve been any warning signs before Anthony’s arrest?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55400b8cf8833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Spy-cam rapist:

Comments

Alan

It isn't Debbie's fault she was taken in by this sick bastard, she needs to put it behind her and move on just take a little more time before u trust some one to move in or have a key. good luck Debbie.

Karen

She was definitely not to blame. Perpetrators can be very manipulative and deceiving, it’s easy to believe what you want to believe, poor girl.

Wendy

What Anthony did was sick. But I don't agree with Molly's comment on people meeting on the internet. If you play by the rules and are safe then it is safe. I met my partner on the internet. We have been together over 2 years and have a beautiful girl together! You just have to be very careful.

Molly Florey

This the reason why you shouldnt really meet someone off the net they may not be what they seem! you may think they are great but maybe you should take things slow and learn ALOT more about the person... i can honestly say this is pretty scary for anyone but if you dont want this sort of thing to happen take things so much slower... i mean she barely knew they guy and gave him a key to her place! ... i hope people who are thinking along the same lines as her change their minds and realise how dangerous net meeting can be .... i hope debbie can find someone new who will treat her right!

Daniellee Kelseyy

I thinkk antonyy is sickk, what he was doingg was wrong and discusting, Not onlyy was he spying on woman but on chrildren to whichh is horriblee. I do not believe in rappe and for himm to do thatt he must havee been verry ill, he is veryy wrongg and vile. I thinkk he needs medical help. Debbie wasent to knoww what he was likee, it wasent her faultt she should never blame herself for what happendd.

The comments to this entry are closed.