« Mel Giedroyc | Main | Fabulous attitude »

Kate Garraway

Have you used a wet nurse or would you consider using one? Did you breastfeed your kids? What do you think is best for the baby?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e554a853108833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Kate Garraway:

Comments

victoria nixon

Over here there is not the education into the benefits of breastfeeding so it is less acceptable to have a wet nurse or use another mums milk. Its such a shame, but it is getting better, milk banks at hospitals are more stocked than they used to be, so knowing about donating breast milk - and just the fact that you can - is slowly becoming heard of, 4 years ago when I had my son I had no idea a person could express and donate breast milk to hospitals. Now I am aware but only because I found out myself. There should be more milk banks and more leaflets in the antenatal care packs so there is more awareness and therefore more availablity of breast milk for those who need it - its not necessarily about the suckling from another woman, it can be expressed and have all the great benefits too.

Clara Abuto-Parkin

I must admit I have never heart of the term ‘wet nurse’ before but I understand the concept of it and am aware that the concept has been there for a very very long time. It’s very heart-warming to know that there are women out there who are happy to breast feed children who are not their own. We must understand the mothers who cannot breast feed for whatever reason do not always take the decision to get a wet nurse lightly and these wet nurses do a fantastic job. Breast milk as so much to offer, you only have to look at the ingredients that make up formula milk to try and make it as good as breast milk to realise nothing can beat breast milk. I’m married and do have children yet but I hope to do so in future, If for whatever reason I cannot breastfeed, I will seriously consider a wet nurse. Breast milk is best, it has for the last hundred of years and is now and always will be. Its just nature.

shabbs ranks

not only does she have the sexiest voice on tv but also a fantastic mum. good work kate!!

The comments to this entry are closed.