« TISWAS | Main | Paedophile »

Sex Online

Have you ever dabbled in online sex? Do you consider it to be a form of infidelity? Are there any risks involved? What would you do if you found out your partner chatted online and met strangers for sex?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e5522a58c18833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sex Online:

Comments

Brian

There is times when you are in a loving relationship and your partiner is not interested in a sexulation relationship you are incouraged to look else-where for sex with someone whom you can hold and caress, instead of feeling unwanted. It is very unfair for a partiner to expect you to keep faithful when you are receiving no sex or compation what so ever. this is why so many people end up divorced, even if they love one and other very much

RoyArtenz

Do you think that Obama is going to win because the Republicans have such a bad candidate?
Why did John McCain make his final argument against Obama... coal?
That's his closing argument? William Ayers, Rev. Wright, spreading the wealth, Born Alive, meeting dictators without preconditions, etc. all have to take a back seat so that McCain can go to Colorado and New Mexico to talk about coal? Does this more or less explain why he's going to get his clock cleaned Tuesday?

Autumn

I want to have sex with Ryan Chabotte really bad:)

Francesco Sinibaldi

The long vigils of the night.

Near an alley,
and where magical
violins look like
a melody of
an ancient good
sense, you hear
the first light
of a springtime and
always, in all its
meanings, the luminous
wisdom forgets a
white candle.

Francesco Sinibaldi

Kat

I found out a year ago that my partner of 6 years was meeting women through these types of sites and having sex with them. He thought he was being clever and I wouldn't find out, but obviously I did. To cut a long story short he begged me to forgive him and give him another chance, he even arranged for us to go to see a counsellor (which we did for many months) he said there was nothing missing from our relationship and he did'nt know why he'd done it. He even had the front to ask me to marry him. No way. I've tried for a year now to forgive him but I can't. I decided that I've had enough, I don't trust or respect him anymore, but believe this or not I don't want to hurt him so I'm finding it very hard to tell him to go. Even though his wrecked my life, made me ill, I now weigh 6st. and I'm on antidepressants. In my view people that use these sites or are unfaithfull to their partners are just plain selfish they only care about themselves and what they want, they do not consider anyone else, and do not know what true love is, if you have the need to CHEAT then you shouldn't be with anyone, they should stay single.

sooze

I did this for a while last year i was feeling low and needed some sex...i found genuine people as well as some kranks.. i was very careful and discovered that there are a lot of people with needs that they dont fulfill at home but are initially happy with their partners. I met 4 people for no strings sex ,,but i found them constantly asking for more.. i was much more experimental and they loved every bit of it,, it boosted my confidence and i really enjoyed it,,, anyone out there who takes precautions and vets their "friends" prior to meeting will be fine..I say its the way forward..x

Mike - bristol

yes, i have had several liasions via internet contacts.

One in particlur I recall was a mid 30s attractive professional woman, married with children.
We used to meet every other week on a Tuesday afternoon in a budget hotel for pure sex, this went on for about 6 months. She decided she had had enough, I know she still uses the site we met on, so I guess she is at it with another. I was never really sure if her first name was right, I guess it was not, never knew her last name, or any idea where she lived! Was good fun and a real turn on

The comments to this entry are closed.