« Sally Lindsay | Main | Medicine cabinet junkies »

Fab attitude

Do you have an unusual relationship? Do you live apart from your partner but still enjoy a great relationship? Do you think people should live together if they’ve committed to a relationship and married? Do things change when children are involved?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55290688a8833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Fab attitude:

Comments

LOUISE

CASUAL Vs CELEB FASHION.
I know that everyone wants to look nice. celebs show this by taking the IT item of the week and wearing tight clothes with high heels a killer to walk in after a while. but yet others just from the villages and street of say i dont know ENGLAND just take about ten minutes with something they have had for a long time or maybe just brought and dress it up with a belt or jewellery which looks nice. why does the time change just because of the rank of the person. FOR ME ITS SIMPLE JEANS CANVASES T-SHIRT AND TIED BACK HAIR AS I LIKE TO COOK AND GO WALK WITH MATES OUT ON THE PIT OR WHERE IT USED TO BE NOW IT JUST OUTDOORS WITH TREES PATHS NATURE AND BEAUTIFUL VIEWS.

IM PROUD TO BE BRITISH AND ALWAYS WILL BE FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND WILL NEVER CHANGE. STAYING CASUAL AND LOVING FOOD AND OUTDOORS.
THE ONLY THNG THAT I HAVE GOT TO SAY NOW IS THIS BYE! :)

Francesco Sinibaldi

Hello my dear.

Behind a melody
the close of the
day resembles the
north wind attending
a field, and this
water-course appears
in my mind like
a delicate sadness
at the height of
the season: I wait
for a pleasure, I dream
the sunflower.

Francesco Sinibaldi

treasure

I was {that much i can say now},seeing a guy for about on month.
He called me everyday but untill i told him that he doesnt have to because of "situations" that occured before.

I told him that we coudnt see each other again because of "circumstances" but he was still adament and he convinced me other wise , so he kept on calling me, which was ok with me!

All of a sudden he has`nt been calling for the past three days and get this, we didnt even argue, everything was ok!
What or how do i react if i see him around one day,,ask why or simply put on a friendly face ,say hi and walk on by?

Treasure

There`s clearly no other description other than Fabulous mag!

The mag is everything anyone would ever need, it can be your man {girl}, your bestfriend, chocolate and the air that you breath.

I am a journalist trainee and would choose no other mag to get work experience.
I`d fabulously apply for work placements/experience if you are currenlty offering or plan on offering in the near future.

I`ve searched for the contact details on the mag of the editor, Mandy but to no avail.

I am kindly awaiting on your response and in the meantime i`ll remain fabulous,

Treasure

Frances

Why is it in magazines that younalways see people who have lost weight after a birth or ar in their 20's-30's-40's. I am now 52 and can not shift the 3 stone I have gradually put on since my dog died. I go to the gym [or did do as I have just had hip operation] 3-4 times a week. Work out on the cross trainer 20-30min, 20 mins fast walking, light weights, 20-30 mins swimming. I was told I would find it hard to lose as I have a cyst on my ovary. Can anyone help us 50 plus with ovarian cysts? Thank You Frances

The comments to this entry are closed.