« Should you forgive a Love Cheat? | Main | Wannabe WAGs »

Celeb Diet Secrets

Celebs know all the tricks of the trade – but are their stay-slim tricks realistic?

Have you ever tried a celeb diet tip in the past? Did it work? Or do you think they’re bonkers for even considering some of these wacky ideas?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e550ae48ee8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Celeb Diet Secrets:

Comments

arrida

Hey, I've been lurking here for a few months, and decided to create an account today. Just figured I'd drop in and say hi :)

Suzy

The only celebrity diet tip that's ever helped me, is by Victoria Beckham - drinking traditional Pu'er tea 3 times a day.
It keeps my stomach flat and my skin looking youthful.
I'm fitter and healthier than I was 20 years ago.

NATASHA JOHNSTON

celeb diets are not very helpful at all...

the best thing just top do is...Eat healthily drink alot of water and take regular exercise...

also some people cannot afford a personal trainer whereas celebs can and celebs are always in thr gym working out

but some members of the public dont have all day everyday to spend time at the gym making themselves happier with thier ideal weight...

sheryl

The only way to lose weight is to eat sensibly and in moderation and exercise...end of story.
Alot of silly women think that they can completely change their genetic shape by going on these ridiculous diets. I'm 5"5 and 9.5 stone, which i consider healthy...i dont in my wildest dreams think i could EVER look like for example, Amy Winehouse, as she is nothing like my body shape.
Celebrities HAVE to look good, as it's their job, not to mention they've got pots full of cash for a personal trainer.
On the other hand women like Jennifer Ellison are talking out of their behinds if they think that by not exercising, eating takeaways & roast dinners and getting through 3 bags of crisps a day can keep a figure like hers!!!
Who's she kidding??!! She should be a size 18+ then.

TRACIE GRAHAM

GREAT FEATURE ON GENE HUNT! I DON'T THINK HE'S A GUILTY CRUSH I THINK HE'S MY IDEAL MAN. WHO WANTS A MAN WHO YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET INTO THE BATHROOM - NO ONE. I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD HE SAID LET'S FACE IT LIFE WOULD NEVER BE BORING WITH HIM!!

The comments to this entry are closed.