« Fabulous Issue 53 - tell us what you think | Main | Do women have it tough? »

Is there an issue you want Fabulous to investigate?

Comments

wendy kelly

I have been trying to find issue 54; with the kirsty gallagher interview, she mentioned face cream that she uses; i would like to know what this was. I had written it down but lost the paper.
Thanks

Wendy.

G James

You interviewed Davina Mccall abit ago and she was wearing a really pretty pink dress, nice and girly! My mum really likes it and was wondering where it was from to get her it for mothers day? Please help, looked everywhere!

Elaine Gordon

Hi were would I find that dress Holly Valance was wereing in issue No 55 on page 25 I love the dress looks fabulus I love it please help.

lu

where do i find the red dress from dorothy perkins with the rose detail please

lucy

seems i'm not the only person having trouble finding the beautiful red dress with rose detailing from dorothy perkins from your valentines issues priced at £45. i have been on the website a number of times and can not find it plase help me

lyn

Mostly women worries about their wrinkles.I have my own worries too it's my deep acne marks.I couldnt find the right make up or a treatment that could hide or just even to minimize the pores.I'm hoping that through this i would find it or have some advice from the fabulous mag.I really appreciate your help and advice.

Hannah

There was a really gorgeous red dress with a rose detail on the waist in your valentines issue, its from Dorothy Perkins priced at 45 pounds. I'm having trouble finding it. can you help...

The comments to this entry are closed.