« Would you consider adopting? | Main | Is honesty really the best policy? »

Fabulous Issue 46 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday

Comments

Chris

Hi,

Did you find out where Hannah Tointon's dress came from as I'd be interested to know too?

Yasmine

Neil Morrissey in Analyse Me
He comes across as such a grumpy old man in his answers. So funny!

Jane

I think Rachel and Vincent make a really sweet couple – perfect size match!

Lily

I can't believe 20-year-old Hannah Tointon is worried about seeing a "spot" of cellulite. She should wait until she hits 40 and the orange peel really takes hold!

Maddy

What a contrast reading Katy Perry and the stories of Britain's Hot Talent. Frankly, I think Katy is only famous because she likes to shock - but the newcomers you presented have all worked hard to achieve their dreams – and I bet they'll be around for longer.

Alan Mather

Blimey! - I thought I was seeing things - that pic of Rachel Stevens (P. 19). A dead ringer for Aunt Sally aka Una Stubbs in Wurzel Gummidge. Could you print a pic of them both together?

Serena Crosby

It is so refreshing to get a pop star who is not manufactured to within an inch of her life and who spouts PR-speak all the time. Katy Perry is who she is, and she's not ashamed of it. And she can sing!

Sara Brentford

Thank you Fabulous for answering my prayers and bringing me a diet that means I can get into that LBD – even if I've left my healthy-eating plan to the very last minute!

Emma

I would love to buy the dress Hannah Tointon is wearing could you please tell me where it is from.

The comments to this entry are closed.