« Have you done something to make a stranger's day? | Main | What’s your favourite I’m A Celebrity! moment? »

Fabulous Issue 41 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday - in our Fabulous Forum.

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

dawn

hi all, my son was bullied for 9 years and over come it.
the hardest thing he ever done was to tell us(his parents),don't get me wrong i knew some of it but not the important part of how he was feeling.he felt suicidle and felt he could'nt tell us. to help hinself overcome this he set himself goals in life and acheived it
so my message would be to talk to someone you trust and set yourself goals and forget about the bullies show them your BETTER THAN THEM

Ro

I don't usually buy newspapers on a sunday but i got yours this week and loved the magazine!

you had a advert for 20% off in Evans and loved the black see through top/dress but can't find it anywhere! would love to buy it.

Pamela Walmsley

To be honest I wish you had left the mag as it was because all it seems to contain now is fashion and celebrities with the odd story that really matters thbrown in. My hubby used to take the old mag with him to work on a Monday as with him being an HGV driver, if he was delayed somewhere he had the BIG CROSSWORD to do but alas it isnt in there any longer. I wish the old version was back. Sorry!!!!!

Jo Hanley

Love reading fabulous n a Sunday. really wanted a top out of your fashiom section. the red bat winged one but it does't tell you where its from x

Laulx

in issue 40 there were a pair of multicoloured shoes from new look being advertised i have rung every newlook i could think of and no-one seems to no what they are or havent even had them in stock yet could you tell me how i could get a pair
thanks

Lisa Dudley

Is it me, or is there not 10% off Benefit cosmetics, only i have tried your link twice and it says nothing about the dicount just takes you straight to the Benefit Website? Have i missed something??? Tried the Evans link and that is fine?!? Hmmm confusing!

Lauren

Since having kids, I've been really unhappy with my figure. My boobs have gone south, my stomach is saggy and don't even get me started on the stretch marks… I've spent years covering up in baggy T-shirts and big jumpers and then I open up Fabulous magazine and find people in their underwear who don't have perfect figures but are really, really happy. It's so refreshing to find people who don't feel the need to conform to the "ideal" body shape - if only the rest of us could be the same. But, inspired by your article, I'm going to do my best to love my body – and to show it off just a little bit more. Thanks, Fabulous

The comments to this entry are closed.