« Have you been a victim of drug addiction? | Main | Sex online – is it cheating? »

Fabulous Issue 43 - tell us what you think

Tell us what you think about the latest issue of Fabulous Magazine - free with the News of the World every Sunday.

Comments

Lucy

McFLY Are Looking Mighty Fine In This Weeks Fabulous:D Soo Happy You Put Them In!!

Clare

'I felt so sorry for Louise Barber (I went to high school on coke). I didn't realise how cheap and available cocaine had become. It's easy to see how this drug can appeal to teenagers who naturally lack confidence, and see it as a quick fix for all their problems. Well done to Louise for agreeing to go on a recovery programme and starting to get her life back.'

'Geri Halliwell looked great on your cover. I think it's great that she has finally beaten all her self esteem problems and is enjoying being a happy mum and kids' author. Geri's done so many things with her life, she deserves to be proud of what she's achieved so far. As for a man, I'm sure she'll find the right relationship soon.'

Julie Simpson

Geri Halliwell is a real inspiration to single mums. Although she admits she'd love to find a man, it's nice to see her looking more radiant than ever, proving you don't need a man to make you happy. You go girl!

sheila

Your interview with Geri Halliwell was really refreshing. She may have had more than her fair share of relationship difficulties, but it's great to see she's getting her life back on track. It seems she's finally overcoming all her body issues and realsiing that she has to love herself before she can find lasting love with a man.

The comments to this entry are closed.