« Kate Garraway | Main | Missing husband »

Fabulous attitude

Have you experienced love second time around? How was it different from the first time? Do you think love changes over the years, as you grow older?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

Comments

Jackie Field

My heart goes out to Vickie and Asma ( 'He kissed me then vanished forever' Issue 32 ) I can barely contemplate the utter devastation of someone you love simply disappearing without trace.The anguish must be soul destroying. I can only hope that one day they receive the answers they need to rebuild their lives.Until that day I hope they continue to find the courage and strength to continue. Bless the both of you

Joanne Hope

After reading your article in this weeks mag- I couldn't agree with you more!!!!! I was married for 20 years & had 4 kids with him & was unhappy for over half the time!! we were not right for each other but when you are young you cannot see the wood for the trees. Thankfully 4 years ago when I was 42 his found someone more suited to him & left me (yippee!). Then on a night out with my girlfriends I met a wonderful man (8yrs younger) who swept me off my feet & we are still together now- he moved in 3 years ago. I do not want to get married again as I feel there is no need but love surely is better 2nd time around!!

Ursula Post

It's far too easy to get divorced nowadays and as a result people don't always work hard to make their marriage a success. It's not always a bed of roses, but if you're prepared to stick at it and compromise from time to time, you can enjoy real happiness with a life-long partner. I've been married for 20 years and my love for my husband just keeps growing.

The comments to this entry are closed.