« Spy-cam rapist | Main | Mel Giedroyc »

Eye cancer

Has a serious health problem affected your child? If so, how did you cope with it? Do you have any messages for the family of little Isla?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS NOW

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e55400bb688833

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Eye cancer:

Comments

Adrienne mullings

Isla and her family are courageous people! When i read that article about little isla i was moved that beautifull little girl is so brave and Isla's parents are amazing especially because Islas mum was pregnant it's not easy.
I wish all the best to Isla and her family.x

KAREN BONIFACE

I can understand how Julie felt when told that her daughter had got cancer, as my own daughter had retinoblastoma when she was 3yrs 10 months. We ended up going to st barts hospital in london for her operation.
You have a beautiful daughter and I wish you all well in the future.

Emma Abbott

I was moved by the story of Isla, the little girl who lost her eye to Cancer. I lost the sight in my left eye at the age of 8, having been stabbed with a pair of scissors. Subsequently I suffered a Catteracht removal and my sight along with it. I am now 32 and have three children, and have coped so well since. Children are very resiliant, and I'm sure this is the case with Isla. Although you've been through so much as a family, I hope that now you will all go forward together with optomism and strengh.

Anna Burns

I just thought I'd drop a little message in for such a courageous family. I was sitting reading Fab mag with my little girl who is almost three and we came across your article about Isla. We chatted for a minute and I asked my little girl what she thought about your little girl, she said "Mummy that little girl has beautiful eyes!" I said Isla has got a magic eye because one of hers was poorly. She said "Lets kiss it better and give her a big cuddle!" Which she did and promptly squeezed the magazine to bits. Charlotte and I would like to wish you all the best for the future and admire how strong your family is. Your little girl is amazing x

Daniellee Kelseyy

i Am really sorry about what has happend to isla. It must be very hard and its good to see that all of her familyy are there for her giving her the support she needs. She is a verry brave girll getting through everything that has happend so farr and im sure her family are proud of her. Good luckk for everything in the future for both isla and her family.

Kate Woolley

What an inspiration. Isla is a beautiful little girl and her family have every right to be proud of her!! I lost the sight in my right eye after an accident at the age of 6 and I've not let it bother me at all. I have no recollection of what it's like to see through 2 eyes. 19 years later, I'm married with two baby girls, I drive and live a normal, happy life. I've every confidence that Isla will, too. I'd like to wish Isla and her family every happiness and success in the world. You deserve it after your battle.

The comments to this entry are closed.