« Student prostitute | Main | Freegan model »

Questions for Jamie Oliver

You can get all Jamie Oliver's delicious recipes in Fabulous magazine, FREE each week in the News of the World.

If YOU have a buring food question for Jamie, click here.

Jamie answers YOUR questions each week in Fabulous.

Comments

sandra bishop

dear jamei i made your werthers orininal cookies when the recipe apeared in the fabulous magazine a few years ago and now i have lost the recipe. could you possible print it again. thanking you.

Jane Murphy

Where can i get a copy of Jamies vegetable moussaka recipe from Sunday 31st jan magazine? I've mislaid my copy of fabulous and can't find the recipe anywhere online

Pauline Davidson

Dear Jamie

I was going to cook one of your recipes tomorrow but when I went to look for the recipe I couldn't find it - it was for the burns night supper, it was like a shepherds pie but with haggis. I am totally gutted as all the family were looking forward to it - now I don't know what to do with the haggis. I would be really grateful if you could e-mail me a copy of the recipe. Thanks Pauline

Jayne Jackson

Can the Coutgette and Feta Fritters be frozen ?

liz emerson

ive made my chilli to hot is there any simple ways of cooling it down before i dish it.

CAROL BRIDGLAND

Hi Jamie
You recently published your recipes in News of the World Fabulous magazine for Mackerel Salad and Tzatziki on the side (on the same day). We made them - delicious - and mislaid your recipes - would you be able to email them to me please?

By the way - visited 15 in Cornwall - superb - great staff without exception, wonderful setting and views. Food was good too!

Mike Toll

When I was in hospital, I couldnt eat the food, so I ordered the Kosha menu. On the menu was a 'salmon in sauce'. I know it
lacks information but could you take a stab at what the sauce could have been, all I can tell you is that it was delicious.

Deborah Forester

Hi Jamie

I havelost the recipe for your South Indian Lamb curry that was in the Fabulous Sunday mag, I cooked it for my friends and they loved it. Would like to make it again this week, if you could email me the recipe please.

lucy cox

Hi there jamie, cooked your lamb currie and it was lovely.Was going to cook it 4 my inlaws but have missed layed the recipe.Please could u e-mail the recipe.Thank-you for your time.

Ivan North

Dear Jamie,
Should last Sundays recipe for Amazing BBQ burgers have used 1lb of mince rather than 1kg. Four burgers would have meant each being over half a pound. If so shound the rest of the ingredients have been reduced in quantity accordingly?

Susan

Dear Jamie a while a go you printed a recipe for an alternative Burns Night supper,which all the family liked. It was like a shepherds pie but made with Haggis,but I seem to have lost the recipe which has caused much upset. S o would be very gratful if you could send me a copy, think it is great what you have done for school meals keep it going (from a school cook);
Susan

Gerry Earl

I love mushrooms with my sunday fry up but they can taste bland
how can I spice them up.

jobrown

hello jamiewith your south indian lamb curry which was delicous can i use chicken for the same reciepe

angela

Hi Jamie. I would like to cook the south indian lamb curry recipe in the fabulous magazine but what colour mustard seeds do i need to buy? Thanks

Cathrine

hiya jamie. last year, there was a recipe in Fabolous magazine that im in search of and ive lost the magazine. it was grilled breast chicken, marinated with oil, grated orange and season with salt and pepper and a herb which im not sure of. it was served on pitta bread and served with salad on the side....it also included a very delicious salsa, and i was kindly asking if you could help me find this recipe again because it was really good. i love your recipes and i wouldnt gothrough this trouble if i didnt love it so much. please help. thank you

winifred  boyde

carry on doing agrate job

winifred  boyde

well jamie what can i say about you i think you are doing a grate job with the schools wish they had things like that when i was at school the food then was well not worth talking about it was so long ago you see i am 77 yrs old ,but i do love cooking so all the help you can give me in cooking the leg of goat meat thank you love to your family.from winifred of sheffield.

winifred  boyde

hello jamie i lke goat meat and have got a leg of goat meat and wold be so gratefull if you can tell me the best way to cook it,i would like to roast it and what veg would you do with it. all the best on the birth of your new daughter very pleased for you and jules will be looking out for an answer thanking you so very much for your help from winifred boyde of sheffield.

debra gray

you printed a fabulous recipe for goats cheese and asparagus tart in the fabulous magazine a while back, unfortunately i have lost it. could you please send me the recipe. it was just melt in the mouth food.

heres hoping

debra

sandra bishop

jamie every time i make butter icing it is too soft to hold its shape for piping. I know my ingredients weights are accurate because i always weigh them. What am i doing wrong.

sandra bishop

please could you supply me the recipe for Werthers Originals Biscuits which was printed some time ago in the Sunday Magazine.
I made these biscuits and they were very successfull but I have lost the recipe. All of our friends commented on them being very nice and different. I hope you can oblige. Thanking you in
anticipation.

john

hi jamie looking for some ideas for fillings for vol.au.vents

wendy radwell

hello Jamie, please can you help me to find where i can buy sweetbreads, can,t find any anywhere. wendy from weymouth.

Barrie Marbrow

Hi Jamie

Could you send me the lamb casserole/stew recipe with herby dumplings that was printed a few weeks ago. I made it and it was delicious but have lost the recipe.

ruth bojan

can you please send me the recipe for the lamb stew/casserloe that was printer a couple of weeks ago?

The comments to this entry are closed.