« 'At last the "hunchback" jibes have stopped' | Main | Should you forgive a Love Cheat? »

'I lost 11Ib in a week at Bridal Boot Camp'

For every woman their wedding day is the biggest day in their lifetime. But three women have revealed how they went under the knife so that their dream day could look as amazing as it felt.

Would you resort to surgery to look good on the big day? Is spending £7,500 on a gastric band money well spent? Maybe you think vanity is becoming too extreme now? Should these people just accept who they are, as their husbands-to-be have?

CLICK HERE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
https://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e54f7d5d25883300e550ae44ea8834

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'I lost 11Ib in a week at Bridal Boot Camp':

Comments

karen wilson

WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BRIDAL BOOT CAMP HOW MUCH IT COSTS AND THE NEAREST ONE TO ME. THANKS

sue pipe

I have read the fabulous mag and enjoyed the wedding feature.My daughter is getting married in august and i really need some help,the wedding is at our local church and then at Audley End House for the reception.I am 52 ,five foot two ,i have lost over a stone with diet and exercise and at the moment weigh about ten stone.Please help!!!

The comments to this entry are closed.